Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 139 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 183 reviews
on July 17, 2014
The recipe for the American Pizza alone is worth the price of this book. Great reference for making breads and pizza dough. Also some excellent tips, tricks, etc. I've probably made over 50 individual pizzas from recipes from this book.
on November 29, 2014
This book is amazing to making fast meals. The recipes are great and very easy to make and enjoy.
We couldn't figure out why the book was so inexpensive for a hardbound book, however once we received it we found out.
The book has errors, and the publisher has included on a piece of paper what the errors are. It really doesn't bother us!

We also bought a Emily Henry Pizza Stone a couple years ago through Amazon and love the way our food turns out.
on September 9, 2016
What another great book from these two. Recipes worked perfect the first time and quite delicious. I love the explanations of what and why things work. So easy to understand...impossible to fail!
on May 23, 2017
Love their bread making process. Great recipes for Gluten-free needs as well. Thank you
on January 7, 2017
Great book. I love how easy it is to make amazing pizza. I had never Baked bread before and this book allowed me to achieve excellence in pizza, thanks!
on March 21, 2017
I actually love this book but have to give this star rating because it is missing corrections - an errata sheet with 5 corrections - that I saw in a library copy of this book. This is not acceptable with recipes that typically require a level of precision for success.
on November 29, 2012
If you have followed the artisan bread movement, this is an excellent adjunct. If you are not aware of all that and just like pizza or flatbread, you will STILL have a wonderful book that produces AMAZING pizza crust and flatbreads. This method works. I've been a breadmaker for 30 years.
on May 22, 2013
This book was recommended to me by a friend who taught me how to make pizza. I bought it because I though it would be something fun to do with my grandsons and it is. This book is well organized and give clear instructions on everything you need to buy and do in order to make delicious pizza. My grandsons love making their own pizzas. The basic recipe is so easy and lasts 2 weeks in the fridge getting better and better each day. Whenever you want a pizza, just pull some of the doe out of the fridge and within minutes you have a delicious pizza exactly the way you want it.
on June 16, 2016
I really like what I have used in this book. I keep dough around all the time it makes it quick make a loaf of bread or pizza and it comes out just wonderful, you can't go wrong with this book.
on September 10, 2012
We am so pleased with this pizza crust and the ease of making a pizza that we will never get takeout pizza again. My preference is making the dough with either the 00 flour recipe or mixing the cake flour with the regular flour to approximate the 00 flour. I need to work on my pizza shaping skills but for now I just roll out the dough on parchment paper and drop the parchment right on the stone. After 4 minutes or so I remove the pizza from the parchment and finish the baking. My only complaint is that I am now eating way too much pizza because it is so good. My daughter breezes through the house and says "are you guys making pizza again?".