- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001P1YO0U
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #401,118 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
Artisan Salt Co. Yakima Applewood Smoked Sea Salt, 5 Ounce Jars (Pack of 3)
Customers Also Shopped For
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I first encountered it at the Ritz-Carlton in Amelia Island in a Five Diamond restaurant called, not coincidentally Salt. They have forty-something varieties of salt which are offered. Told confidentially by my waiter that Yakima was superb on steak, I tried it. Now I have a year's supply and will get more when it runs out.
My waiter was right. This salt is excellent on steak. No marinade or steak sauce is needed for a joyous encounter with a piece of prime beef.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have used this on steaks, pork chops, chicken, you name it, good in eggs too. Wonderful smoky flavor tastes good on anything.Published on February 23, 2012 by S. M.
This salt is absolutely amazing and will add umami to all your dishes. It has a wonderful bacon-y flavor that's a boon to vegetarians. Read morePublished on October 23, 2010 by K. V.