Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on March 25, 2014
I love this stuff! One of my favorite treats is mixing a melted tablespoon with a half tablespoon of chocolate chips and then using it as icing on a baked coconut cashew Quest bar. I'm drooling just thinking about it. My only complaint about the product is that it's solid at room temperature, and I live in warm and sunny south Florida. The jar label has nearly worn off from having to heat it in warm water so many times. I might try warming it on a heating pad from now on. Otherwise, this is good stuff! So creamy and smooth and coconutty!
on August 26, 2013
So my Coconut butter came and was wrapped securely in bubble wrap. But the container was still slippery, like it had coconut oil all over it (which it did). I don't know if it came from "my" jar or from other jars a the warehouse, but it was a little annoying. I opened it up and it was very hard on top and a little brown. Nothing to worry, I figured. I put the jar in some hot water and let it soak for a bit and then when I opened it, it was very liquid for the top half of the jar and still solid at the bottom. I tried stirring it up to see if I could get it all to mix, but I really could not easily get the bottom stuff to stir.

I thought about letting it soak longer and then I started worrying that maybe the lid wasn't on tight and I had let water into the product and that is why it was so liquidy. I took a little bit of the liquid and put it in the fridge to see that it solidified and I was not worried about having added water...it was just the oil. Still, it took until overnight before the product "set" again. I don't know what it is like half way down in the jar (where it was previously fairly hard), but the top half is now very easily scooped with a spoon.

I mixed it up with some coconut oil and peppermint oil and honey based on a Nutiva recipe and made my own york peppermint patties (without the chemicals). They were heavenly.

Not sure what else I will use it for, as I think regular coconut oil is more versatile. But even if I used this only to make peppermint patties again, it was totally worth it. I did try it on an english muffin. I think I prefer the taste of smart balance though.
on September 5, 2017
So delicious! I love Artisana raw coconut butter for recipes, but will usually just eat it with a spoon. It's naturally sweet, creamy and so good for me. I attempt to make some products at home, but I couldn't possibly make it taste this good or get the perfect texture, so I'd rather buy it. This is the best brand in my opinion.
on June 26, 2016
This stuff is delicious. If you're low carbing, mixing this with unsweetened nut butter and 90% dark chocolate makes a keto friendly treat when you're craving sweets. Don't let this overheat, as the oil will separate out and somewhat wreck the texture.
on January 24, 2014
I love Amazon! We bought this online over Christmas break because we were staying in a very rural area that had no health food store. I used Artisana 100% Organic Raw Coconut Butter to make delicious raw vegan macaroons for my in-laws over the holiday. I am addicted to this product! You have to try it!
on April 7, 2013
I am ever so grateful to companies that do not have peanuts in their facility, or if they do, they are produced separately. My daughter has a severe peanut allergy, in addition to having to be gluten free, and I get so frustrated by the number of companies that I am not able to buy from because of their use of peanuts. My daughter has had three exposures to peanuts that have required visits to the emergency room for epinephrine. She now avoids anything that has been produced in a facility with peanuts. I was unable to find a peanut free coconut butter at the local Sprouts Market that I would be comfortable in giving my daughter. I found this company Artisana online, and I was ecstatic! Their facility is free of gluten, dairy, soy, and peanuts. What a life-saver!
on December 17, 2014
It crystallized after just a few uses (opening the jar) and I'm in Central FL so it's not from cold weather!
on June 6, 2015
I have been trying to create a smoothie that doesn't make me gag (since is has some ingredients that on their own are not palatable). I researched this product and will admit that I was afraid when I put it in my drink that it would not taste good. It made my drink delicious! I can't compare this product to others of the same kind because this is the first time I have used coconut butter but I have not complaints about it at all. Try it, you'll probably like it!
on August 3, 2015
I thought all single-ingredient coconut butters would be more or less the same, kind of like coconut oil, but it's just not so. Some are grittier than others, and grittiness seems to weaken the flavor. This coconut butter is smooth and creamy and delicious. When it came time to reorder, I didn't look for yet another brand to try... I got this one again, only in an 8-pound size (which is just as smooth and creamy, and a much better value).

Try it mixed with a little cocoa powder and some pecans. Sugar free, but can definitely cure a chocolate or sweet craving with one bite.
Despite generally disliking most coconut flakes in cooking, I happen to love the taste of coconut oil and cook with it all the time. Coconut is a bit fatty, but it's a mid-chain fat if I remember correctly, and not the type of fat our body can store. Olive and other oils can be stored as fat if our body does not use it up. But coconut has to get used as energy because it cannot be stored as fat. That works for me!

So I wanted to eat more coconut and purchased this product to use on toast instead of butter. I really like the flavor and will buy it again. It's a good quality product as you will see if you visit the company website. It's 100 raw AND organic, so you can't beat the healthiness of it.