- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 2 edition (December 22, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0133035530
- ISBN-13: 978-0133035537
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #722,587 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Artist: A Social History (2nd Edition) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Publisher
Written by an eminent authority in the field, this text teaches the history of art through the history of the artist -- exploring the broad range of artist-types, surveying the roles and social status of artists, and revealing how the various artistic roles are alive and active today.