- Hardcover: 222 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster (September 1, 1982)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0671256114
- ISBN-13: 978-0671256111
- Package Dimensions: 11 x 8.7 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,263,171 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Artists in Tune with Their World: Masters of Popular Art in the Americas and Their Relation to the Folk Tradition Hardcover – September 1, 1982
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.