Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 829 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,178 reviews
on July 25, 2017
Ok
on July 21, 2017
I have not finished it yet, but so far it is exactly the jump start I need for my creative outlets. Very inspiring!
on July 21, 2017
I'm a writer, director and musician, and this book absolutely changed the way I looked at my work across all three areas and how they interacted with my life. If you are ANY kind of artist and you want to increase your productivity and overall skill level, this is an absolute must read for you! I have actually completed the course multiple times, and I feel like I learn sometime new each time. It's not about religion or anything like that, but it is a fantastic, logical way to look at what makes someone able to be creative, and give you the tools to access that ability on a daily basis. Even if you decide just to read it through and not actually do the course, you will learn sometime new. For best results, though, taking the challenge to the end will totally change how you work and create for the better!
on July 19, 2017
Heard rave reviews of this from SO many sources, I looked forward to an informative, insightful read. Let me save you some time and money: "Write for half an hour every morning. First thing. Write anything, it doesn't matter. This will help spark your creativity." There. Now unless you suffer from soul-crushingly low self-esteem, you have absolutely no reason to read this book.
on July 18, 2017
Have not finished book as yet
on July 15, 2017
A path worth journeying into even though it can get scary and rocky at times... It's not a book to be read but an experience to be nurtured.
on July 13, 2017
For me this favorite was a little draggy to read. I gave up.
on July 7, 2017
The Artist's Way is an inspiring book that is worth the purchase. Be prepared to work if you want to get the most of the tome. It is a pathway back to yourself and your art. Don't dilly-dally, order it and get to work.
on June 29, 2017
Little too flowery and wordy but the premise is great and encouraging!
on June 24, 2017
I loved this book when it first came out. The "Morning Pages" have become an invaluable tool, recommended by therapists and counselors, not just for artists, but for helping anyone overcome blocks in their lives. It's worth reading, even if you have absolutely no aspiration to be any kind of artist, so don't let the title scare you away.