Truck Season Automotive HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

The Artist's Way Workbook
Format: Spiral-bound|Change

on October 21, 2017
The Kindle edition is an excellent choice for using the Artists's Way workbook. Previously I had bought the print spiral bound edition, hoping to use it but I never did, because I did not want to fill in the pages of the print book, so as to save the print book for re-use or to sell later. However, in the Kindle edition, I am able to go on to my PC and copy and paste the assignments and tasks into my own Word documents, making my own book in effect to use and re-use and type in the assignments in the actual pages. To me it is well worth the extra cost to have the Kindle edition workbook to avoid typing in the assignments..
12 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on August 11, 2017
This is a journey. A journey of a lifetime. If you are so fortunate to open this book and workbook; your life could not ever be the same . The book took away the pain of no decisions, bad decisions and decisions made for me. I did and you may discover the creative person you are and were meant to be. Nothing is the same, for me I have broken chains that bound me to labor. I have re constructed who I am. Please get these 2 items and join me in a life worth living that can never be stolen or lost again.
8 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on June 26, 2014
I am not good at sticking to programs like this, so I really appreciate this workbook. I had been reading through the "regular" AW book without paying attention to the assignments, but this workbook takes care of that, and I like the feeling of seeing my words on the page. It encourages me to keep going. Also- there are some assignments that are not in the text. I can't say how many, but there are some.
22 people found this helpful
on July 13, 2017
Some people may not like this workbook because it's lined pages with quotes. That's it. But, for me, it's very helpful as a way to get me to actually do it. There are exactly 3 pages for each day of the 12 week program. If you don't fill the 3-pages, then you're behind. For me, this is helpful in motivating me to get up early and fill in the 3 pages. Plus, the quotes make writing more meaningful.
4 people found this helpful
on September 6, 2011
I love Julie Cameron & have almost all her books but this book is only of use if you don't have any other way to do your journaling! Is basically a book to record your thoughts in & if you have the Artist Way book, it is redundant. Put any money this book will cost you into another one of Julie's books!
56 people found this helpful
on December 17, 2016
The workbook is a fantastic companion to The Artist Way book. I had a goal to read the book and complete the workbook in 2016. The workbook gives you a nice spot to do the assignments from the end of each chapter in the book, also by Julia Cameron. You will have plenty of room to write, color and draw.
4 people found this helpful
on February 11, 2014
I am in the process of working through this book and find that the weekly and daily activities are working for me. This classic by Julia Cameron has been relied on by young artists just starting out and by veterans who seek a boost in their creativity. It works for all art forms -- music, visual, performance, writing, design, architecture, fiber arts, and anything that depends on divine inspiration and the creative spark to make something beautiful and expressive. The morning pages that I write will never see the light of day, they are strictly therapeutic and wow! What a fire has been lit in my brain -- so many ideas! This workbook is a powerful tool and I recommend it.
5 people found this helpful
on March 19, 2018
This is an amazing book and a wonderful way to do recovery in all forms. I have bought it twice and gave one to a friend. I also bought the starter kit that includes the journal which I highly recommend to buy it that way because she weaves a lot of her insight through out the journal and at the beginning of each week she puts a review of each chapter for the 12 week challenge!! I have done this twice and I get more and more from doing the work. Absolutely life changing if you commit to doing the work as she suggest in her writings. I'm doing things I thought I would never do and it's so wonderful!!!!!
One person found this helpful
on September 21, 2014
This is an excellent book that I had read several years ago. Wanting to redo the workbook I purchased the kindle edition. How the heck can I do a workbook when Amazon does allow any copying of the pages we need to print. This should not take away from the quality of the book, I am just. Miffed at Amazon's restrictive policy.
6 people found this helpful
on April 30, 2018
In my second week and bought this so as a gift to myself so I would continue to do the program....I am not a routine oriented person and need all the help I can get. I know you can get a notebook with the original book, but I got the original book and this as a companion and so far its working, I am keeping to the program.