- Any video game purchase of $19.99 or greater on Amazon.com will qualify you to receive an Amazon promotional code that will grant you three exclusive pieces of DLC for Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood! Codes will be sent within 48 hours of purchase. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Select items for an Amazon Gift Card
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Choose from thousands of Armors, Swords, Axes, Staves, Maces, Daggers, Guns, Shields, Polearms, Scythes, Bows, Helms, Capes, and Wings!
- Master more than 20 special interchangeable Classes like Paladin, DoomKnight, Sorcerer, Assassin, and the dreaded UndeadSlayer.
- Explore towns and engage in challenging battles against the world's most fierce monsters, evil villains, and fire-breathing dragons.
- Adopt hundreds of Pets to accompany you on your endless adventures. Show off your Baby Dragons, majestic Falcons, lovable Kittens, spooky Spiders, adorable Moglins, and many more!
- Click here for a complete list of Membership perks, features, and benefits!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Get ready to explore a constantly expanding World full of Quests and Adventure! AdventureQuest Worlds is a web browser-based MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role playing game) with real-time combat, challenging quests, beautiful cinematic cutscenes, thousands of equipable items, interchangeable Classes, hilarious puns, epic loot, and ferocious monsters.
Obtaining an AdventureQuest Worlds Membership Package will unlock a dragon-sized treasure cove of perks and features, including Pets, awesome Weapons and Armors, special Classes, exclusive areas, Guild creation, challenge boss battles, and some serious bragging rights, just to name a few.
Over 30 Million players worldwide have brandished their broadswords and heeded the call of battle. Do you have what it takes to become the greatest hero… or villain… in all of AdventureQuest Worlds? Become a Member today and prove it! Battle On!
Top Customer Reviews
Speaking of "rare" and dress-up games, the only reason to play this game are if you started early ('08-'10) and have a handful of "rare" cosmetic items from that era. 80% of the players in this game are such players, who log in, equip their "rare" cosmetics, and idle in the social areas of the game to show off their gear.
As such, the only reason to buy any money packages are if you are like me and started early, and thus did the content releases at the pace of the general AQW populace and have a bunch of "rare" items that give my account value. However, if you are starting out, the help will be few and far between, and it is virtually impossible to be able to catch up to existing accounts in all respects.