Artizen Turmeric Essential Oil (100% Pure & Natural - UNDILUTED) Therapeutic Grade - Huge 1oz Bottle - Perfect for Aromatherapy, Relaxation, Skin Therapy & More!
- GUARANTEED HIGHEST QUALITY, MOST POTENT TURMERIC OIL - What sets Artizen Essential Oils apart are their unparalleled purity and concentration. Natural, with no adulterants or dilution, their oils provide the maximum benefit possible and are uncompromising.
- DON'T FALL VICTIM TO CHEAP DILUTED TURMERIC OIL - Most of the Competition Dilute Their Oil with a Cheap Carrier Oil or Even Other Potentially Dangerous Chemicals. Our Turmeric Oil is Routinely Tested for Purity And Other Unique Qualities in Order to Ensure You Are Buying The Purest Oil Available
- MOST 4 OUNCE TURMERIC OILS CONTAIN LESS THAN 1/3 OF NATURAL OIL - Unfortunately, there's a lot of misrepresentation of the term 100% Oil, However it's usually only 1/3 of the Natural Oil and 2/3 Carrier Oil.
- HIGH QUALITY BOTTLES - We use high quality bottles infused with a uv colored coating to protect essential oils against sunlight and degradation.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY AND GUARANTEE - The manufacturer, Artizen Essential Oils, offers a lifetime warranty and guarantee on their product. If you are ever unsatisfied for any reason they will replace your product or refund your money. And they stand behind and guarantee the purity of their oils.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
100% Pure Turmeric Essential Oil by Artizen
Scent Name: Turmeric | Size: 1 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would really like to be able to buy since the price is pretty low vs competition. I don't want to think that lower price = lower quality product. That is not a good business model. As it stands, I have an ounce of patchouli I can't use. That makes it more expensive than the most expensive oil you can buy ;)
UPDATE:::: I contacted Artizen Oils. Their customer service department is A++++ I had a issue and they actually cared. Yes, almost unheard of in this day and age, but it really happened. They offered to replace my bottle, and whats even more impressive - they want to track down what might have went wrong with that particular batch.
The replacement bottle was perfect. no issues. I am very satisfied, and appreciate the absolutely amazing customer service and product quality. I changed my rating to 5 stars - they are truly a 5-star company.
Just a little story. Right after receiving these oils, I got a cold sore. I’ve learned that using Peppermint essential oil (I apply it undiluted) on a cold sore helps deactivate it must faster than Abreva. And it’s cheaper, safer, more versatile product. Anyhow, I’ve always used the Now peppermint when I get them. However, this time, I decided to try this Artizen brand on it. It barely helped, if any at all.
Anyway, I did find a good use for these oils. I use them in my DIY granite countertop cleaner. I won’t be ordering again.
I hope this helps.
I will be doing further research. In the meantime, buy quality EOs from companies that freely offer GCMS test results from a 3rd party lab. There are several very good & reputable sources on Amazon.
Top international reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.