- Series: Studies in Design MUP
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Manchester University Press; 1 edition (April 19, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0719079721
- ISBN-13: 978-0719079726
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.7 x 5.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,331,159 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Arts and Crafts objects (Studies in Design MUP) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
"In Hart's insightful study, with its microscopic, considered analysis of the aims and design of Morris and Crane, she provides us with a 'modus operandi' with which to reconsider the field of British craft."
"provides a thought-provoking commentary on the development of design in the second half of the nineteenth century."
About the Author
Imogen Hart is a Postdoctoral Research Associate at the Yale Center for British Art
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|