4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Arturia AudioFuse Studio 18 x 20 Audio Interface (Bluetooth) with AKG K240 Studio Pro Stereo Headphones Bundle
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- USB-C audio interface with 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate
- 18 inputs, 20 outputs channels
- Bluetooth audio receiver supporting aptX and AAC
- Robust metal desktop chassis Complete monitoring section with individual level control for speakers and phones
- Includes quickstart guide, SB-C to USB-A cable (1.5m), USB-C to USB-C cable (1.5m) PSU, and two MIDI jack adaptor
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Arturia AudioFuse Studio is an 18 x 20 audio interface created for the discerning professional who requires the sound of a high-end analog console with the flexibility of a solid mobile interface. Notable upgrades to the AudioFuse Studio include two additional microphone preamps (or four total), four inserts, and two auxiliary outputs, which double as a stereo reamp channel for rerecording guitar or bass, and an integrated Bluetooth receiver for wireless audio streaming. What's more, the Bluetooth receiver employs the highest codec, ensuring high-quality audio and performance for playback and tracking. The AudioFuse Studio utilizes DiscretePRO microphone preamps, which rely on a discrete component topology to achieve studio-quality performance. A temperature-compensated oscillator controls the reference clock to ensure jitter-free analog-to-digital conversion and to provide remarkable transparency at sampling rates up to 192 kHz. There are no menus to dive through as every function is a single layer with dedicated knob and button controls.
Paired with a K 240 Studio headphones from AKG feature a semi-open circumaural design, and use patented Varimotion technology and extra-large transducers to deliver extremely precise, detailed sound. headphones have a self-adjusting headband, as well as thick around-ear cushions for lasting comfort. The single-sided detachable straight cable resists tangles and can be easily replaced.
- Arturia AudioFuse Studio 18 x 20 Audio Interface with Bluetooth
- 2 x 3.5mm to MIDI DIN Adapters
- Power Adapter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- AKG K 240 Studio Professional Semi-Open Stereo Headphones
- Gold-Plated 1/4" Adapter
- Detachable Cable
- Limited 2-Year Warranty