- Hardcover: 292 pages
- Publisher: Susquehanna University Press (January 24, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0945636393
- ISBN-13: 978-0945636397
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.5 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,438,422 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Arundel: A History of the Town and the Castle Hardcover – January 24, 1993
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
A history of Arundel, the castle and the town located on the river Arun of the south Downs in West Sussex England. The castle was built shortly after the Norman Conquest and was the home of the Howard and Fitzalan families. It is the principal seat of the Dukes of Norfolk. The book contains illustrations, black and white photographs, extensive footnotes and an index.