- File Size: 483 KB
- Print Length: 84 pages
- Publisher: Cosimo Classics (July 1, 2005)
- Publication Date: November 30, 1908
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B001C33UZG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,649 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
As a Man Thinketh Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Length: 84 pages
- Word Wise: Enabled
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I appreciate the contrast between virtue and vice. It clearly teaches that every good characteristic will produce good, that, though often mistaken, it was a vice or a weakness that caused one to fall.
One other principle was that of purpose + thought. When combined, your greatest capacities can come to life. In this constant creative state, I believe that living could be a constant euphoria.
All in all, the paramount principle is that one can harness his mind through thought and completely change his destiny. That which a man places at the core of his mind will come to fruition whether it be good or bad. Oh, let it be good!
This book is a quick read and may be well worth it.... could change your destiny.
Our leaders need to confirm this message every day and stop enabling the self victimization of our young people.
What we allow into our minds does drive our attitudes and conduct and it is the basis for the results of our activities. Be honest to yourself!
My favorite chapters were:
1 Effect of Thought of Circumstances
2 Effect of Thought on Health and Body (so enlightened)
3 Thought and Purpose
What I like is this book focuses on the subconscious mind, really how the mind affects the body. This has been a very helpful read.
The reason that I rated this 4 stars is because I would like to have seen more information.
One more thing, this is a public domain book that was adapted for Kindle. This is great because I like to keep it on my tablet.
This book has higher ratings for a reason. If you come to a point were you're undecided, just purchase the damn book. What you got to lose? $2? What you got to gain? ETERNAL KNOWLEDGE
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age & Spirituality > New Thought
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > New Thought
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Men's Personal Growth
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Self-Help