Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "1 X Easy Eggwich" and save 88% off the $28.59 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
1 X Easy Eggwich
|Price:||$8.79 & FREE Shipping|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy Eggwich is the new microwave egg cooker that allows you to cook eggs perfectly in just one minute. Super easy to use, simply crack 1 or 2 eggs into Easy Eggwich, whisk, and put on the lid. Place the Easy Eggwich in the microwave for 1 minute and you're ready to make your egg sandwich.
- The Easy Eggwich's unique dome design locks in moisture to steam your eggs so they come out fluffy and moist. Easy Eggwich is non-stick so you don't need any butter or oil. Dishwasher safe makes for easy clean up.
- Perfect for English Muffins, Biscuits, Bagels and more.
- Material: Plastic, Includes:1 set (2 pcs Easy Eggwich Cookers)
- This item comes in mail order packaging.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Microwave Egg Muffin Cooker
Rapid Egg Cooker - Microwave Delicious Eggs in Less than 2 Minutes - BPA Free and Dishwasher Safe
Joie Microwave Bacon and Egg Cooker for Breakfast Sandwiches or Breakfast for One
Rapid Hot Dog Cooker - Microwave Hot Dogs in 2 Minutes or Less - BPA Free and Dishwasher Safe
Microwave Egg and Bacon Rack | Fat Drips Away | Also Great for Sausages, Steak, Burgers, & Fish Sticks | Great For Defrosting
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||What America Buys||Miles Kimball Company||Rapid Brands||Amazon.com||Rapid Brands||Dude Graphix|
Easy Eggwich Easy Eggwich Microwave Egg Cooker-just Add Egg Microwave For 1 Minute, And Get A Perfectly Cooked Round Egg That Fits On English Muffins, Biscuits,bagels And More. Non-stick.set Of 2
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The name really is correct - its SO EASY. Not to mention super fast. I've made "mug eggs" at work for years but they are always kind of messy or they don't cook evenly, that isn't the case here. I've been using daily for over a week and my eggs come out perfect every single time. And thanks to the lid there is never any mess - though if you cook at the recommended 1 minute and no more like I did, you'll never even hear them pop like you do when they overcook. My co-worker's toast took longer to make than my eggs did!
2. These little cups hold so much. One thing that I scoured reviews for was weather or not they could cook 2 eggs - nothing I found talked about it, and since I'm off carbs I was worried about that as they eggs are my meal rather than a portion of it. Never fear - 2 eggs fit just fine and I still can add some cheese and veggies.
3. Cool to the touch handles are real - if you've ever made eggs in a mug or bowl you know that more often than not the bowl itself can burn you while pulling it out of the microwave, the handles on this bad boy feel just as cool coming out as they did going in so I won't accidentally drop my eggs bc my hand is on fire, haha.
4. Cleanup is simple. Sometimes when you heat things in plastic containers, they get grimmy. Or there is the problem with eggs when they get sticky and hard to scrape off the bottom of a bowl/pan/plate. Neither of those things happens here. When I think about it I try to grease the cup before adding my eggs since that is what was recommended, but more often than not I forget - and yet...no issues!! Once and a while there will be a little egg that separates but it is so easy to scrape off and it isn't burnt or rubbery.
5. Makes other things! My co-worker asked to use it the other day to try and make a mug cake...she was amazed at how much better this worked than a normal mug. She said for the first time the cake was cooked evenly and she was able to slide it onto a plate instead of eating it out of a hot mug or burning it bc the outside cooks so much faster than the middle. She immediately ordered her own easy eggwich, haha.
6. the shape really is the perfect sized for an english muffin eggwich. They come out in the perfect shape and evenly distributed every time so there is no need to cut corners and you don't bite into too much egg in one spot and then not enough in the next.
All and all, I would totally buy again...and probably will get them as gifts and such for family this year. Its just made my morning so much easier...not to mention tastier :)
This is not the product as shown on the page. It is a knock-off cheap item from China that came in a plastic bag not the box as shown. The lids do not have the Easy Eggwich logo imprinted on them like the picture shows. I am very disappointed.
It's great and makes a fluffy egg patty each go. Due to
It's fluffy nature, sometimes the patties are thicker on one side than the other. Aside from the sometimes irregular consistency of the patties, this is a great item to have on hand to make a quick breakfast when on the go.
Most recent customer reviews
will just back up next time.Read more