Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 64 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 87 reviews
on May 23, 2017
I loves these dryer balls. They last a long time. The balls reduce static electricity in my clothes. Will buy again and again.
on July 7, 2016
Make to much noise in the dryer, sorry I purchased.
on May 28, 2016
They were smaller than the originals and harder.
on May 24, 2017
These are the soft rubber quiet ones. Beware of hard plastic replicas.
on July 5, 2017
I've had these less than two months and one of them already has a large split in it. I'm not pleased and won't buy them again.
on June 11, 2016
very useful
on March 14, 2017
Cheaply made. Received 1 ball flat. I bought the original 'As seen on TV' over 10 years ago. I was expecting the same quality. This ball is 3/4 size of original and very soft.
on July 14, 2016
Makes laundry softer without chemicals. Good price. Would reccomend these balls. Will buy again.
on March 10, 2015
I really wanted these to work so I could dry my sheets. But all that happens is they get stuck in the sheet ball. Maybe I need more. I wish they were bigger.
on April 9, 2016
Gave these as Christmas stocking stuffers, well received, use mine for every thing except delicate clothing.