Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 159 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 172 reviews
on January 14, 2015
This is one of the very few (if any) purchases through Amazon with which I have not been happy. I read the reviews before purchasing the "Roll N' Go" bag, and I was led to believe that it would hold cosmetics. I have travel sizes of my hair products, and even those would not fit into the bag's compartments. It would hold mascara and small sizes of eye shadow and blush, but it is pretty useless for much else. As for jewelry, I have a better bag for that with individual compartments for earrings, bracelets, etc. Those in this bag are not well designed for carrying those pieces of jewelry, at least in my opinion. Very disappointing purchase, and I cannot recommend it.
on February 10, 2016
The size of the compartments are great and fit all of my makeup and brushes. However it started to fall apart after a few months of daily use. One zipper broke and the inside liner peeling off.
review image review image review image
on September 12, 2015
Perfect little travel bag!! I fit many products in here for a long two week vacation. The pockets can easily fit one large bottle and maybe an additional small item or two, or several small items. The hanging feature was really helpful. The bag is large enough for many things but folds up small and discretely so it not only fits into bags and suitcases but also hides any medical products if exposed in a tote or something. It is pretty waterproof - I even had one of my shampoo bottles (full-size) open during the trip and it leaked inside its own zippered section but nowhere else!! I just rinsed the bag off in the sink and it was clean and dry within an hour or two. (The pockets are plastic and the inside fabric is some kind of synthetic but dried very quickly.)

Since I won't be traveling for a while, I plan on using it for my sewing supplies. I think if I do need one again I might just get a second bag because they are so handy.
on January 13, 2014
I've had a number of travel kits and none of them held everything I needed for a trip. The compartments are large enough to hold full size products. Love it.
on June 1, 2012
I searched out this case after having one with similar methodology FROM WalMart years ago that was really handy on a performance tour in Japan. I needed another one for a concurrent trip and found this guy.
It is much larger than I anticipated, but not large enough to be cumbersome. My medium sized eyeshadow palette fits comfortably within a compartment.
It seems durable enough and spacious enough to fit all of my stage cosmetics.
I do wish that it had a handle though; i will probably add one myself.
on March 8, 2015
This is not as described. You can only put one decent sized item in each compartment, not multiple as the picture and description state. I purchased this to use on a long trip with high hopes and was deeply disappointed and I can't return it now that I've returned home because it's been more than 30 days since they shipped it to me. Not a satisfied customer.
on March 20, 2014
You can really fit a lot of stuff in here. It's big enough to fit even a fairly good sized bottle of shampoo in one of the sections and you have several more sections to put other things in. The one downside is that if you fill all the compartments completely, the bag will not snap shut. This didn't really bother me though because I just bought one of those straps with buckles on it you can find in the camping section of the store and closed it with that.
on March 15, 2017
Cheap, very cheap. Not expecting to get many uses out of this.
on February 5, 2015
Bought twice and one of the Zippers broke on both of them. One after the first day I was putting makeup in it. I do not put much makeup in each compartment, so I know it wasn't from stuffing things in it.

Buy the one that is similar but say "Original". Ordered that one for about same price and have had no trouble with zippers. Looks almost exactly alike except it doesn't have ties.
on February 6, 2015
I love this makeup bag, I use it every day. I keep my essential makeup in it. I love that it has magnetic snaps, it makes it much easier and quicker to roll this up and be on my way. I have a very lengthy beauty routine, so every minute counts. I also like that it has separate compartments, this way I can keep my eyeshadow separate from my other makeup, in case one breaks. This way I don't have to clean my whole makeup bag, the mess stays contained. High quality, those the zippers could be a little better.