Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 14, 2015
This is one of the very few (if any) purchases through Amazon with which I have not been happy. I read the reviews before purchasing the "Roll N' Go" bag, and I was led to believe that it would hold cosmetics. I have travel sizes of my hair products, and even those would not fit into the bag's compartments. It would hold mascara and small sizes of eye shadow and blush, but it is pretty useless for much else. As for jewelry, I have a better bag for that with individual compartments for earrings, bracelets, etc. Those in this bag are not well designed for carrying those pieces of jewelry, at least in my opinion. Very disappointing purchase, and I cannot recommend it.
11 people found this helpful
on February 10, 2016
The size of the compartments are great and fit all of my makeup and brushes. However it started to fall apart after a few months of daily use. One zipper broke and the inside liner peeling off.
review imagereview imagereview image
7 people found this helpful
on September 12, 2015
Perfect little travel bag!! I fit many products in here for a long two week vacation. The pockets can easily fit one large bottle and maybe an additional small item or two, or several small items. The hanging feature was really helpful. The bag is large enough for many things but folds up small and discretely so it not only fits into bags and suitcases but also hides any medical products if exposed in a tote or something. It is pretty waterproof - I even had one of my shampoo bottles (full-size) open during the trip and it leaked inside its own zippered section but nowhere else!! I just rinsed the bag off in the sink and it was clean and dry within an hour or two. (The pockets are plastic and the inside fabric is some kind of synthetic but dried very quickly.)

Since I won't be traveling for a while, I plan on using it for my sewing supplies. I think if I do need one again I might just get a second bag because they are so handy.
on February 6, 2015
I love this makeup bag, I use it every day. I keep my essential makeup in it. I love that it has magnetic snaps, it makes it much easier and quicker to roll this up and be on my way. I have a very lengthy beauty routine, so every minute counts. I also like that it has separate compartments, this way I can keep my eyeshadow separate from my other makeup, in case one breaks. This way I don't have to clean my whole makeup bag, the mess stays contained. High quality, those the zippers could be a little better.
on August 12, 2014
Just what I was looking for. Just wish I had had it for my FLorida trip in May. All I could find in stores was a hang up type that closed with Velcro. It was fine if empty, but after it was filled it would not close all the way. The designers didn't plan ahead that the owner would actually want to put items in it. THis one is designed with the gussets turned inward at the start so it will close even when full. Like the clear visibility and can be hung on a door when fully opened.
on December 6, 2015
I am extremely satisfied with the purchase. This little organizer is perfect for just about any beauty needs. I use it to organize my collection of on the go makeup and I love that it keeps all my similar items together and make finding them easy. One of the great things about the organizer as well is the ability to see what are looking for without having to open all the compartments. Great construction and I've had no problems with the item.
on June 1, 2012
I searched out this case after having one with similar methodology FROM WalMart years ago that was really handy on a performance tour in Japan. I needed another one for a concurrent trip and found this guy.
It is much larger than I anticipated, but not large enough to be cumbersome. My medium sized eyeshadow palette fits comfortably within a compartment.
It seems durable enough and spacious enough to fit all of my stage cosmetics.
I do wish that it had a handle though; i will probably add one myself.
20 people found this helpful
on April 10, 2015
It does not "roll" exactly. It's designed to just be a big circle. It will only roll up as shown in the photos if every compartment is 100% filled, making the compartments fill up into the wedge shape. If even 1 compartment is only partially filled, the roll effect will not happen, and the case just stays like a big loop and will not be able to roll up.
on March 8, 2015
This is not as described. You can only put one decent sized item in each compartment, not multiple as the picture and description state. I purchased this to use on a long trip with high hopes and was deeply disappointed and I can't return it now that I've returned home because it's been more than 30 days since they shipped it to me. Not a satisfied customer.
5 people found this helpful
on April 17, 2014
Great concept and fits a lot of things compactly, but the zippers are very flimsy and sometimes they unzip from the other side. Also...where's the hanger to hang it up?? Its only a small elastic loop. I wasn't able to hang it anywhere on our 2 week, 3 stop trip because I didn't have something to hook it on. Wouldn't purchase again.
3 people found this helpful