As Seen on TV Egg-Tastic Microwave Egg Cooker and Poacher for Fast and Fluffy Eggs, White/Orange
|Price:||$4.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$3.77 (43%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Egg-Tastic Microwave Egg Cooker and Poacher instantly heats and keeps eggs at the perfect cooking temperature
- Tasty scrambled eggs in as little as one minute. Even makes perfect poached eggs
- Whisk eggs inside the durable pot - no extra dishes
- Non-slip bottom, non-stick surface. Portable design with lid. Take it on the go
- No more messy frying pans, spatula, oil, grease, or fat. Dishwasher safe
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: As Seen on TV Egg-Tastic Microwave Egg Cooker and Poacher for Fast and Fluffy Eggs, White/Orange
Nordic Ware Microwave Egg Boiler B0007M2BN0
Chef Buddy Microwave Egg Cooker B004SJUGPI
Nordic Ware Microwave 2 Cavity Egg Poacher B00004W4UR
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Package Weight||0.95 pounds||0.56 pounds||0.25 pounds||0.45 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
* As other reviews have stated, it is HOT and somewhat slippery when it comes out of the microwave so always have something to hold it safely using two hands. You do not want to use your bare hands. I don't know why they didn't put a handle on it.
* Putting it on a microwavable plate may make it easier and safer to handle (Credit to Alton E. Martin in the review comments)
* Use some cooking spray to keep the eggs from sticking and for easier cleanup, otherwise it may be difficult to clean without scrubbing if egg residue dries on it.
* Timing is important... you will have to experiment to get use to the best cooking times and the best results for what you're cooking and for your microwave's power. The unit includes some reference times that are very helpful and based on how many eggs you're cooking and the wattage of your microwave.
* There is a max fill line so don't overfill. The unit can hold up to 4 eggs and maybe fewer if you are mixing a lot of stuff in it.
* The eggs come out in a "glob" so you just dump them on your plate and then mix and mash them up a bit.
* I like to let mine sit in the microwave and continue cooking for a minute or 2 after the microwave stops.
* Be sure to follow the directions or you will get poor results like many of the 1-star reviews.
* The unit is porcelain/glass so don't drop it.
* The instructions say that it's not recommended for use in microwaves that do not have a turn table.
I see there are some 1 star reviews complaining about this item.Read more ›
Follow the instructions, specifically—know your microwave wattage for proper cook time!
Wear mittens to take this thing out of the microwave.
Add butter / nonstick spray or just clean it right after using to mitigate dry on sticking—it can be a real pain.
My only gripe is that it doesn’t come in any other colors. Being in uniform and carrying this egg-looking thing around doesn’t look the coolest—but that’s very minor and I’ll just have to embrace the suck as far as that goes. This thing has already paid for itself in the money I’ve saved if I had bought breakfast this week. Cheers.
|Length: 4:17 Mins|
I decided to make a video so you can see how it works. I am hoping this is helpful for you in determining if this cooker is something that would work for you.
1: Easy to quickly scramble some eggs
2: While it says you can scramble 4 eggs, if you add any ingredients like ham etc. it will hold less
3: The pot does get hot on the bottom, so make sure you have some oven mitts
4: The eggs do stick on the side of the pot. Lightly spray with cooking oil/butter to prevent this
5: Works better when you have a turntable in the microwave
6: Pay close attention to the time needed to cook your eggs. Increase by 15 seconds at a time to get the eggs more done
Overall I really like this pot. As long as I use a cooking spray before adding the eggs clean up is a breeze as well (I just soak in soapy water and wipe dry).
DISCLOSURE : Product received (at no cost to me) to test with the option to review. No financial compensation is EVER accepted, and vendor may request that item be returned. I reserve 4 and 5 star ratings for products I would either recommend to others or buy for myself. This is a great product that I would highly recommend.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This thing is truly amazing. I throw in 2 eggs and 1 cup of chopped up veggies, stir, and pop it in the microwave for 2 minutes every morning for a super quick breakfast. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Christopher A. Murray
This little egg cooker is great!!! Scrambled eggs in no time. It worked and did just like it said it would, eggs didn't taste any different to me than if they were cooked in a pan... Read morePublished 4 days ago by HEIDI LYNN RATHBONE
First off I want to say that I did buy my Egg-Tastic, just not here on Amazon. I tried it for the first time today and found it to be extremely easy. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Cindy L Williams
I love the Egg-Tastic. It saves so much time. Be sure to stir the eggs really well before cooking so they will cook evenly.Published 5 days ago by dillykirby
Very disappointed with this cooker. Cooking times never accurate, texture of cooked eggs are disgusting, and often boils over creating a mess in the microwave. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.