AsaVea Hair Straightening Brush 2, Anti-scald Patented Design, PTC Heating Technology, 30 Mins Auto Shut Off, Great Styler At Home, Red/Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ANTI-SCALD TECHNOLOGY ASSURANCE: This hair straightening device is constructed of quality DuPont plastic materials, and features a patented CE- and FCC-certified design to prevent scalding and burning. The brush surface maintains a constant temperature to stop user from burning skin or hands. We believe that safety should be our first priority. For the customers' protection, all components are manufactured with the highest quality raw materials and inspector certified.
- INSTANT HEAT ON CONTACT: This electric hair straightening brush works with 110 V and takes less than 60 seconds to get as hot as 365-degrees Fahrenheit thanks to expert-grade PTC ceramic heating components. The same components also help it maintain a constant, designated temperature. The result: professional effects without burning or scalding.
- SMALL, BUT POWERFUL: Hair styler is slim, Special design with 23 ceramic heating pieces allows it to quickly make contact and heat large portions of hair at one time. Heats evenly and thoroughly to produce the most professional-looking results.
- SIMPLE TO OPERATE: Hair straightening brush allows you to straighten hair at home on your own. High end liquid crystal display lets you control and monitor temperatures easily, and the rotating wire means you can hold the device at any angle for the best straightening results.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
GET NATURALLY STRAIGHT, SMOOTH, FRIZZ-FREE HAIR IN MINUTES WITH ASAVEA !
BENEFIT FROM ASAVEA
- EASY AND SAFE TO USE: Straighten your hair while combing, without burning your hair or scalding your skin ever again.
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY: Achieve salon-like results at home without having to spend extra time and money.
- SILKY HAIR ALL DAY: Enjoy naturally straight, smooth, frizz-free hair in minutes! The hair straightener brush allows a more natural look than a flat iron
AsaVea’s hair straightener brush heats up quickly in 90 seconds with PTC (Positive Temperature Coefficient) technology.
Tips for best results:
Tip 1: Dry and brush your hair.
Tip 2: You are recommended to apply heat protectant, such as Argan or coconut oil.
Tip 3: Section your hair and put it deep into the inner area of the brush.
Tip 4: Brush slowly in a pulling motion.
Temperature Auto Lock prevents you from accidentally pressing the buttons. Unlock it by pressing ON/OFF button for 1-2 second until all the lights flash again, before you can change the temperature.
If you want to turn the power off, press ON/OFF button until the lights go off.
30-minute Auto Shut Off: When the brush is not in use for 30 minutes, it will automatically shut off for your safety.
Anti-scald design: The hot surface will not touch your skin, preventing burning and scalding.
6-level temperature design (Celcius): 6 levels of temperature setting allows easy styling for all hair types.
360° swivel power cord: You can hold the device at any angle without entangling it for the best straightening results.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I read countless reviews on different types of brush straighteners so I knew I wouldn't get the same smooth look as I would with a flat iron. Let me also say that a blow out makes my hair ten times as puffy as normal and it takes even longer to smooth out so I never, ever, use a blow dryer.
Straightening my hair takes a lot of planning because I have to wash it and style it without any products and give it time to air dry. Once completely dry I have to flat iron it which takes upwards of 1.5-2 hours.
Sometimes I want to just do a sock bun or cute braid but those styles don't work with frizzy curls. So I have to take the time to flat iron my hair and that's really damaging-all just to put it up anyways.
I got this straightener with the intention of just straightening it out without the puffiness of a blow out. That's exactly what I got. My hair turned out the way I need it to be to do a bun or cute braid. It doesn't need to be perfectly straight and it's ok if I miss a few spots in back.
It took about 20-30 minutes for me to achieve the looks in my pictures and probably only because it was my first time using this. It didn't feel like it was scorching my hair nor did much fall out.
I normally use a Hai flat iron with some sort of light heat protectant. Today I used a Garnier Fructis hard to straighten cream when I got out of the shower to try and protect it a bit.
I'm definitely keeping this for those times where I need my hair just straight enough to style it but I would for sure use my flat iron if I plan on wearing it down. Sometimes I curl my hair with a curling wand (the thing with no clamps) but in order for it to look nice I have to straighten it first so this would be perfect. Again I'm not using this device to use for my end product, this will just help me as the middle step to my final style.
1) After using a leave-in sealed with coconut oil and a heat protectant (InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Treatment), I also used the Art Naturals detangling hair brush to detangle.
2) Then, I ran the AsaVea brush through with my Denman brush, and WOW- it came out unexpectedly silky.
Being a natural skeptic and somewhat curious, I decided to try this product solely due to the price point after seeing videos of other naturals using similar brands.
* The design of the teeth and edges are optimized so your hair will not snag - SUPER important for curly girls. Your hair should practically glide through the teeth if you detangle and hydrate properly. The coarser and kinkier your hair, the more I recommend using another brush while you are passing the AsaVea through the hair.
* Lightweight and very easy to forget you're using a heat tool (might not be considered a 'pro' for some, but heat tools are often unnecessarily hefty).
*The cord swivels 360 degrees. Enough said!
* Coupled with its featherweight mass, the burnished finish of the AsaVea brush is so smooth that it lends itself to slipping if you have greasy hands.... and, yes, heat protectants can make your hands oily! Note to manufacturer: It might be a good idea to add silicone grips on the handle like you see on certain smartphone cases)
*There's no visual number to see just how hot your heat settings are, which is very important no matter your hair texture, but even more so when you have natural or fine hair susceptible to permanent heat damage. The package insert does explain the measurements in more detail, but it would be convenient to have a visual indicator in case this info is ever lost.
Never thought I'd actually find something to successfully straighten my very coarse, kinky hair without damaging it.
It takes so ungodly long to do my thick, kinky hair every weekend that I even considered going back to relaxers. The incessant fairy knots I get no matter what didn't help either. That's why I'm glad I found something that finally works.
P.S. In my photos I actually braided my hair right after to get a loose wavy look, so that's why it's not stick-straight.
However, you can see the change in texture as I draw the Denman brush through after using the AsaVea tool.
I would highly recommend it to any African-American/Black women trying to straighten hard-to-manage natural hair without burning or heat damage to your sensitive curls & kinks.