- Perfect sealing at low bolt tightening torque ratings, longer gasket life
- Ideal for plastic piping systems, as well as metal or plastic-lined metal systems
- Working temperature 40 - 195° F
- Approx. a 1/3 bolt tightening torque rating as compared with flat or envelope type gasket
- EPDM - durometer A, hardness 65 - 71
Have one to sell?
Asahi America Low Torque AV Gasket, EPDM, Full Face, 1-1/2" Pipe Size, 1.7" ID, 4.9" OD
|Price:||$12.64 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Asahi America|
|Material Type||EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Rubber)|
|Hardness||65 - 68 A Durometer|
|Inside Diameter||1.7 inches|
|LowerTemperature Range||40 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Manufacturer Series Number||Low Torque AV|
|Number of Items||1|
|Outside Diameter||4.9 inches|
|Upper Temperature Range||195 Degrees Fahrenheit|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Asahi/America valve gaskets offer a unique double convex ring design that gives optimum sealing with only one third the torque commonly required with flat faced gaskets. All AV Gaskets shall be of low torque, full face to ANSI B16.5 dimensions and shall have two concentric, convex, molded rings between center hole and bolt hole circle
There are no customer reviews yet.