Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
The Ascension Mysteries: Revealing the Cosmic Battle Between Good and Evil Hardcover – August 30, 2016
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Praise for David Wilcock and his books:
“Alien enthusiasts who love corroborating proofs will find the large amount of new detail satisfying, and those who find Wilcock personally compelling will love the juicy details of his youth.”—Publishers Weekly on The Ascension Mysteries
“Wilcock also makes an intriguing case for the energetic influences of the celestial bodies on the recurring . . . currents of history, and the mechanisms through which they may be directing them. At the very least, this book provides much food for thought. At its best, it is fuel for wonder and awe.”—New Consciousness Review on The Synchronicity Key
“David Wilcock is a leading thinker who makes a magnificent case . . . that a Golden Age is indeed within our grasp and can be brought into manifestation if only we choose to make it so.”—Graham Hancock, author of Fingerprints of the Gods, on The Source Field Investigations
“We are not alone in this universe. And we have David Wilcock to prove it—and to guide us to this golden prophecy.”—James V. Hart on The Source Field Investigations
“A narrative as fast-paced and scintillating as a sci-fi novel.”—Kirkus Reviews on The Source Field Investigations
“David Wilcock is a dedicated and passionate investigator determined to understand this chapter in our collective history.”—New Dawn Magazine on The Source Field Investigations
“Read this book.”—Omega New Age Directory on The Source Field Investigations
About the Author
David Wilcock is an author, professional lecturer, filmmaker, and researcher of ancient civilizations, consciousness science, and new paradigms of matter and energy. His seminal thoughts and expertise on consciousness have reached hundreds of thousands of people through his extensive online presence at DivineCosmos.com. His first two books, The Source Field Investigations and The Synchronicity Key, were New York Times bestsellers. Wilcock lives in California.
Top customer reviews
One thing that David has done in this book, is to give a glimpse into his young life, and how he was bullied to the point of a hospital stay. Being a girl, I never experienced bullying, so I can't imagine how awful this must have been. David learned self-defense which is a much better idea that just having public service messages about not bullying. These stories add to the wholeness of who David is now as an adult and how he can bravely explore the 'bullies' running our world today.
I can't say I was in love with the long chapters on David's upbringing and drug use, but I give him credit for honesty. If true confessions are not your thing, skip to the best part, which I explained below. It's well-worth the price of the this book.
My favorite subject in the book is are the stories of the ancient builder race and all that they've left behind. Buildings made of a glass-like structure that have been around for millions(?) of years. Some are on the moon, and some are in the rings of Saturn. There's a book called the Ringmakers of Saturn that's rare and very expensive but worth it. Anyway, the moon is full of mysteries and supposedly, it was an 'ark' for the giants who lived on Tiamat, the super earth between Jupiter and Mars. This race was so warlike, that they either blew up their own planet in their war with their moon, Mars, or someone else did it for them. They used nano-technology to build up the moon and bring it into our solar system so they could leave their planet before it blew up(probably by their own hands). I can't help but think that our own elite would do the same thing, leaving the rest of us on a doomed planet.
These 18 foot giants, then waited until the dust settled, and then went down to earth which now had salt water on it, care of Tiamat's explosion, and a moon that made tides leaving earth much more dynamic. Then these giants came down to earth to live and made themselves a slave race out of the locals( you can see pictures of them herding around the smaller humans in the Sumerian tablets). Of course there were reptilians who had gone underground to escape the turmoil these guys had caused, and have been fighting with the Tiamat survivors ever since, with humans as the cannon fodder. David has really cleared up a lot of history for me with his research, and testimony from insiders(Brilliant Pebbles), which is why I read everything he puts out.
Here's a breakdown of the first few chapters so you can see how enlightening this book really is.
Chapter 1: Introduction(David shares the early life of his parents and how this influenced him growing up).
Chapter 2: A Battle Against Darkness(David explains the influence of the Rock & Roll scene of the 60's and what those Beatles and Stones songs were all about). With the Viet Namn war raging, American youth rebel.
Chapter 3: Touching The Infinite. (Carlos Castenada appears on the scene with his Don Juan books, awakening the idea of an alternate reality surrounding us).
Chapter 4: Darkness And Light(As David grows up and asks questions of his father about the origin of the universe, his minds starts to awaken to cosmic feelings).
Chapter 5 Could ESP Save The World?:(Jones Town massacre was examined. I had no idea that 700 survivors who ran into the jungle might have been killed by the US Military, or that the British Black Watch commandos were having 'training' exercises in the area at that time).
There is so much more to this book, which I'm sure I'll reread as I've done David's other books. Between this new book and Wisdom Teachings on Gaiam TV, David Wilcock has got to be one of the most interesting author/speakers/researchers of our time. Just as Edgar Cayce started us on the road to enlightenment, so too is Wilcock helping us see that there's more to this reality that we can even imagine.
The book ends with the Twenty-fifth chapter called Blueprints of the Future. Learn how the pyramids are connected to the Bible and how Heaven just might be our future on Earth in a new Golden Age. I ordered this book in January and it has exceeded my expectations. Thank you David Wilcock for sharing.
- Our solar system may have been designed as a kind of “spiritual advancement” farm, with its ultimate goal apparently to bring beings in form (bodies) back to Source/God - this is suggested rather than verbalized
- An advanced protection grid was installed around the solar system (over 1 billion years ago), after which the super-advanced builders mysteriously disappeared
- There used to be a giant earthlike planet (named Marduk) between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter (now the asteroid belt)
- Humanoids on Marduk warred with other advanced civilizations, but apparently not with humanoids on Mars as suggested in David's TV series, and the planet Marduk was destroyed, with Mars all but destroyed in a different catastrophe (both half a million years ago)
- This catastrophe shut down the protective grid, allowing negative entities to enter the solar system
- The “souls” (or perhaps the bodies?) of the warlike Mardukers were recycled into more human bodies on earth, apparently mixing with the humans already here but distinguished by their gigantism and apparently by their extended skulls (or perhaps these are a different species?)
- A negative group of extraterrestrials took advantage of the destruction of the protection grid to invade and essentially conquer Earth (300,000 years ago) – our image of Satan is said to look like some of these beings
- The reptilians are said to feed on negative emotions (fear, hatred, terror, etc.), which is called “loosh,” (Robert Monroe was the first author to write about this concept in his "journeys out of the body" accounts, not mentioned here) and it is their intention to make the planet as miserable as possible to feed themselves with this loosh energy
- This is at least one reason why life on Earth has been generally pretty grim and miserable throughout human history – the more misery, the more loosh to eat (drink? breathe? David doesn't say)
- The former Mardukians (though this is not made very clear - there seem to have been a separate later wave of "fallen angels") - had entitlement issues and have dominated the rest of the human population as royalty and the financial elites
- At the end of WWII a large portion of the German ruling elite relocated to vast warm underground caverns under the Antarctic ice
- The US dispatched a war fleet to conquer the new German Antarctica, under Commodore Byrd (1947)
- The Antarcticans all but annihilated the American war fleet, and as a result, the US President eventually caved in and signed a treaty with the Antarcticans
- The new corporate American and Antarctican allies established a “secret space program” in place now and the elite sought to trigger WWIII after which they would re-emerge from underground bunkers to a new world "purified" of all of its surface inhabitants
- Fortunately, somebody up there likes us and the world's atomic arsenals were taken down by ETs/ higher density beings, some of whom set up massive spheres in our solar system apparently as a means of restoring the ancient protective grid
- An "alliance" of those opposed to the Cabal and reptilians is fighting back (and hopefully this will not prove to be a case of "meet the new boss, same as the old boss")
- The solar system is entering a long-prophecied high-energy cloud area that has the capacity to trigger an "ascension" (hence the book's title) of humanity, or at least the more deserving portions of humanity who follow the advice to "just be nice"
- The precise nature of this "ascension" is not clear, but David seems to envision it as an exchange of our physical forms for the "rainbow bodies" attested to in Tibetan Buddhism, or as new spiritual bodies predicted by Paul ("and the dead shall be raised incorruptible").
The wild second half of the book nearly makes up for the depressing first half, but it's a close call. Why this long, depressing life story? Just speculating here: David may have realized that the final 11 chapters were simply not enough for a full-length book (at least not those we've been used to from him), or he may have found the opportunity for a public catharsis irresistable (and who can possibly blame him). At one point (pp. 228-29) he blames his early behavior on the elites: "My life had fallen apart, exactly as the power elite had hoped it would." Maybe, but it doesn't register quite that way. David writes that the long bio section is necessary to show why he has become a fighter of cosmic bullies and bad guys, and that does make some sense. As for David's longing for a "rainbow body," he is yet to discover Advaita philosophy which may address his remaining questions. Read David's new book now for its fabulous second half; essential reading, whether it's fact or a new mythology (and perhaps they're the same thing).