- Save 10% on Bicycle Headlight & Taillight(B07FC9NRRR) when you purchase 1 or more this item offered by AscherDirect. Enter code APW4XYGJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on USB Rechargeable Bike Light Set offered by AscherDirect when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code 36YWZ3VK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 8% each on USB Rechargeable Bike Light Set offered by AscherDirect when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code XQ567BA8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Ascher USB Rechargeable Bike Light Set,Super Bright Front Headlight and Free Rear LED Bicycle Light,650mah Lithium Battery,4 Light Mode Options, Water Resistant IPX4(2 USB cables and 4 Strap Included)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ADVANCED DESIGN: USB rechargeable light, built in 650mAh rechargeable lithium battery for each light. Water resistant rated to IPX4 - Protected against splashing water from any angle.
- FOUR LIGHT MODE OPTIONS: The Headlight and Taillight feature an one-touch switch with four different lighting modes depending on your preference. Include full brightness, half brightness, fast flashing and slow flashing.
- EASY INSTALLATION: The silicone mount straps are designed with two openings that tightly fit around many size seat posts, handlebars, seat risers, backpacks, helmets and stretch to keep lights secure and firm. They can be easily loosen and fasten, and no tools are required.
- MUTIFUNCTION: This bike light set is versatile enough for cycling, hiking, camping, or any outdoor activity and can be used as emergency flashlight. This is great for cycling at night or in places where visibility and safety are concern. So, just start your next adventure with us.
- 18 MONTHS WARRANTY: AscherDirect is the only authorized manufacturer to sell this Bike light set. Only this product sold by AscherDirect (and Fulfilled by Amazon) are guaranteed to be the top quality, with excellent customer service. We are dedicated to ensuring your 100% satisfaction, Please feel free to contact us when you have any problem, we will solve the problem for you as soon as possible.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This small yet bright LED bike light gives you and your family the protection you need whether cruising down a crowded paved road or enjoying the nature in the wilderness. Choose white for the front headlight or red for the rear taillight
4 Light Mode Options and Discharge Time of Full-charging
- Head Light: 3.5hr (full brightness) ,10hrs (half brightness), 10.5hrs (slow flashing), 10hrs (fast flashing)
- Tail Light: 2.5hr (full brightness) ,9hrs (half brightness), 9.5hrs (slow flashing), 9hrs (fast flashing)
How to Charge
- Attach the micro USB cable to the Bike light's micro USB input port
- Insert the other end of the cable into either an AC adapter (not included ) connected to a wall socket or an active computer USB port
- The LED indicator of front light will turn to be green when the front light is fully charged and the rear light has an orange hue when finished
- 1 X Head light (white light)
- 1 X Tail light (red light)
- 2 X USB cables
- 4 X Silicone mounting Strap
- 1 X Instruction Manual
Stop Waiting and just Order Now With No Risk! We are so confident that you are going to love this bike light that we have a 100% Hassle-free Service! This Product SHIPS FROM THE USA ONLY and AscherDirect is the only authorized manufacturer to sell this product!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 777 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These lights have so much potential. I like the mounting strap system. I use them on my backpack when I ride, and the straps fit great in the MOLLE system on my 5.11 tactical rush 12 backpack. I just wish the one, red in this case, light would stay on longer.
Update: I was offered a coupon from the maker to get a new set of lights for free. Bumping to 3 stars for superior customer service. I will try the new light (red in my case) and report back here.
Update2 (29-Nov-2017): I have tested the new red (tail) light, and at least for now, the light stayed on at full power for over 5 hours. 2x the promised life in the product docs. So, I am encouraged by the replacement. I will use these new lights and update again at a later date.
That being said they work great. I generally set them to the slow blink mode as I think that creates the best visibility in traffic. If you are riding at dusk or in darkness they definitely stand out. I have noticed since putting them on that oncoming cars do notice them and start moving over a little earlier. I generally charge once a week but could go longer. Since a bike is basically nothing but tubes, you can pretty much put them whereever you want so versatility is available. Very happy with this purchase.
worked fine =)
very bright for size =)
not focused well =(
the white light is so blue it almost appears purple =)
When charging there is a red status indicator built in and when charge is finished a green light status is shown =)
works off a phone charger =)
extra rubbers and USB cables included =)
Rechargeable is great. Dont expect these to put out as much light as a car headlight. but do expect these make you more noticeable.
Yes, of course you can buy lights for your bike that cost less. I seriously doubt you can get better value, though.
I've been using these lights for two months now. At least 5 evenings a week I take a bike ride just before sunset and I often come home in the dark. With the Ascher rechargeable bike lights I feel confident that not only will I see what's ahead of me but - maybe more important - vehicles and pedestrians will see me well before they get near.
Pros and Cons:
Cons: I can't think of one. I'm completely happy and satisfied with this product.
- Rechargeable: None of that searching for replacement batteries when your lights fail.
- Holds a charge like crazy: The internal batteries have held a charge exceptionally well. I always put the headlight on at full brightness and set the taillight to one of the flash settings. I've only recharged the batteries once in two months.
- Powerful headlight: I was really impressed with how far down the road the headlight illuminates. I can easily see street signs 100 yards away, and the path in front of me is lit up thoroughly so I can avoid obstacles, debris, etc. Oncoming traffic can, I'm sure, see me just as well as I see them.
- Excellent water resistance: One evening I was caught in a sudden, unexpected heavy downpour while riding my bike. The lights never even flickered, and I've found absolutely no evidence of rust or corrosion since then. (I live in Florida, very close to the saltwater.)
- Easy attachment to the bike: No tools required. You can literally install each light in 5 seconds, either on the handlebars or the seat post.
Bottom line: An excellent buying experience. An excellent product. Excellent value. In the long run, you're going to be glad you purchased this light set.