Asgens Golf Putting Trainer,Indoor / Outdoor Golf Auto Return Putting Trainer Mat
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed with 2 Holes: two holes of 3-inches and 2-inches will help you develop precision accuracy
- Adjustable Gravity Ball Return: no need to waste time walking to the hole to retrieve the ball again and again
- Holes are positioned on a slight uphill grade, training you to hit putts 12 inches past the hole if missed
- Three balls put area: can place three balls, convenient to use space, fashionable and beautiful
- With auxiliary line: true surface add a conspicuous white auxiliary line, make goal more accurate
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Indoor putting green: Upslope at the cup and true-roll surface emulate putts found on actual greens. Two holes give your varying challenge levels,one regulation sized hold and one small hole to test your skills. Golf club area: designed with a golf club area, you could put your golf club when take
a break when you finished it.
Ball return system: brings the ball right back to your feet to train without interruption using the continuous ball return.
Environment rubber base and extended greensward, easy to roll and carry.
With 10cm thickness of the base, enough height to provide enough practice slopes.
Extended 118 inch length 12 inch width mat: Durable true-roll turf - Easy to carry.
Total Length: 118inch
1x Ball Return Rack
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pretty compact after you roll up the green. Put it under your desk or under your bed for easy storage. Comes with 3 real golf balls.
1) The plastic incline ramp underneath the mat is curved on mine and it is about 1/2 inch off the floor unevenly so that ball path going up to the hole is not very straight. I have to aim about an inch to the right of the smaller hole in order for the ball to go into the hole. If I hit the ball straight down the white line the ball would never go into the hole as it breaks to the left. It is not a problem with our floor. Similarly with the bigger hole, I have a similar issue but in reverse. The ball will break to the right as it goes up the incline when I aim for the bigger hole but to a lesser degree than if I aim for the smaller hole.
2) If I putt the ball a bit too hard, the ball will either fall off the rear or go into one of the 3 holes in the back. This is not too much of a problem for me (I normally shoot in the mid to high 80s) but it is a problem for my wife who isn't a great golfer yet (she hits around 100). Also, if your alignment is a 2 to 3 inches off to the left side then the ball will fall off the mat easily and you have to chase the ball. Once again this doesn't happen often for me but it's more of an issue for my wife.
3) On average about 1 to 2 balls outs of 10 gets stuck inside the rail either the rail behind the ball or inside the hole. It's a bit annoying when you are on a roll.
4) The mat isn't perfectly level on the floor where slight crease is formed due to folding. This isn't too much of a problem as you can pull the mat from the end and minimize the effect.
Overall, I have used other cheaper putting mats and I've had other cheaper ones that are just as good or better. I only purchased this one because our dog made few "mistakes" on the last one.
Also the return ramp needs better tabs to keep it together. Knocking it slightly causes it to separate.
The turf lays fairly flat, though there are a couple wrinkles along close to the end of the strip that won't come out. I don't really see it causing any issues with putting.
Great purchase for an office with a little extra space and a lot of conference calls.
The bad - ball return is so so, ramp is too steep and Matt slow - I never play on greens that slow and fear it's not teaching me to get the ball online without a huge swing.
I ended up returning it for a full refund and purchased a different product.