|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$134.83 - $200.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 3.5"
- Wedge sneaker with retro cap toe featuring full-length buckles and side zip entry
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Ash brings a classic 50s sneaker thoroughly into the modern era, highlighting an on-trend wedge heel.
Old-school sneaker sensibility meets a new-school interpretation of sexy in Ash's Thelma. This retro-inspired offering in leather boasts a cap-toe and white midsole for classic appeal, but a three-inch wedge heel and buckles lend outlaw attitude to girl-next-door charm, resulting in a unique breed of sass that you’ll love to make your own. A side zipper grants easy dressing, while a rubber sole keeps you in touch with the streets in Thelma.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0061IXAV6
- Item model number: THELMA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 17, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Without it. I also have a more narrow foot and these are great so I suggest if you have a wide foot or have a hard time , not to get these
Oh, my narrow footed friends, how I envy you. These shoes were made for you!
Same comfort and quality . I'm definitley expanding my Ash shoe collection because of these purchases
Most Recent Customer Reviews
comfortable.....fabulous deal...I got this for my cousin, wish they had my size.Published 1 month ago by SKY
these shoes did not fit comfortably on my feet. I returned them. they hurt the front of my feet.Published 1 month ago by djc
A pretty comfortable shoe and the support is average. I don't expect to be wearing these shoes after all. However when I received the shoes they looked used. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Cammie
Love the sneaker, unfortunately I have a wide foot and the sneaker was very tight.Published 20 months ago by Terry