|Fits as expected||
|You Save:||$35.00 (18%)|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4.75" from arch
- Buckles across the vamp sit opposite an interior zipper in this trendy leather high-top.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Buckles across the vamp sit opposite an interior zipper in this trendy leather high-top.
Ash was established in Europe in 2000 under the design and direction of Patrick Ithier. Ash is a fashion-forward collection of European-designed footwear. The brand has subtle sophistication that is unique to the market as well as a trendy youthful design with attitude. Ash is distributed in over 18 countries such as Italy, France, Spain, Greece, Germany, Israel, Sweden, Australia, Belgium, and Japan.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B009S3YZ92
- Item model number: Virgin
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 27, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Ash sneakers are very expensive so, if you have a chance to try before you buy, you should.
As an ex-owner of a pair of Ash'es, I can say this: they are stylish, they are of above average quality, they are expensive, and they run narrow. I'm 8.5 M/B, and bought my Ash'es in size 39, which is roughly translated as 8.5, sometimes as 9, depends which conversion chart you happen to look at. So, the sneakers should fit...
They did not.
Lengthwise, I found them to be just over half size too long, but in width they felt like an N (Narrow), and I could not comfortably wear them for any length of time. They are leather, and I tried shoe stretchers, repeatedly but, each time, the stretch lasted for a very short time before the shoes reverted back to their original width. This says a lot about the good quality of leather - they stretch but then they "bounce back", but, since they do not stay stretched, I was unable to enjoy them, and gave them away.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
And I am oh so happy I did. These sneakers by Ash are really great, I have to say. I saw them in a photo when I was innocently looking at Converse pictures, and, after a little... Read morePublished on January 14, 2014 by vishnu