Signature Design by Ashley - Mestler Rustic Console Table, Brown with Multi Colored Shelves
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- RUSTIC CHIC SOFA TABLE: Rectangular accent table with a reclaimed look is perfect vintage-style living room or entryway. Features include sculpted live edge details, two slatted lower fixed shelves
- NATURAL WEATHERWORN LOOK: Accent table crafted from veneers, wood and manmade wood. Bottom opening Width- 46.75 Inches. Bottom opening Depth- 13.50 Inches. Bottom opening Height- 8.50 Inches. Drawer interior (2) Width- 18.50 Inches. Drawer interior (2) Depth - 10.00 Inches. Drawer interior (2) Height- 3.00 Inches. Middle opening Width- 46.75 Inches. Middle opening Depth- 13.50 Inches. Middle opening Height- 9.00 Inches
- RICH EDGE TREATMENT: Overall hand-applied finish with multi-tonal slatted lower shelves and drawer fronts. Aged bronze-tone hardware
- SCULPTURAL FORM: Rectangular console table measures 60" W x 16" D x 32" H
- ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Easy-to-follow instructions, hardware and tools included
- DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Ashley Furniture goes the extra mile to package, protect and deliver your purchase in a timely manner
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Designed and manufactured by Ashley Furniture Industries. The trusted source for stylish furniture, lighting, rugs, accessories and mattresses. For every taste and budget
- NOTE: Refer user manual before use
Customers who bought this item also bought
Like or dislike for instant recommendations
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Bring a splash of subtle color and relaxed sensibility into your space with this sofa table. Whether you’re going for an island-breeze vibe or a rustically refined look, this eclectic piece will fit right into your design scheme. The slat-style shelving dotted with a multitude of sunburnt shades sets the stage to showcase books, baskets or favorite accent pieces.
Compare with similar items
VASAGLE Console Table with Colorful Drawers, 3-Tier Entryway Table with Shelves, for Living Room, Dining Room, Hallway, Assembly Without Tools, Turned Wood Legs, Country Brown
P PURLOVE Console Table Sofa Table Console Tables for Entryway Hallway Bathroom Living Room with Drawers and 2 Tiers Shelves (Colorful)
Crown Mark Draper Console Table, Espresso
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Songmics Direct||Evan It||Amazon.com|
|Color||Rustic Brown||Country Brown With Colorful Strips||Colorful||Espresso|
|Item Dimensions||16.00 x 60.00 x 32.00 inches||41.30 x 15.00 x 30.30 inches||—||11.50 x 31.50 x 33.80 inches|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Note that the color of the wood in the photo is quite a bit lighter than the actual color of the table. To see a better representation of the color, do a search here on Amazon for "Ashley Furniture Signature Design - Mestler Chair Side End Table - Rectangular - Rustic Brown" That picture shows the darker colors accurately.
I saw some references to the brightness of the slat and drawer colors in other reviews. They are not bright at all... very subdued. Again, look at the photo for the rectangular table referenced above.
Assembly was relatively easy. The supplied Allen Wrench is all you need, except for the drawer handles, which require a not-supplied flat-head or Phillips screwdriver. It took me about 40 minutes. I did the assembly by myself. The reference to two people being required is due to mounting the shelves. With some care and ingenuity you can do this by yourself. The trick is to get two bolts in just enough to hold the shelf, a bolt in one corner, and then a bolt on the opposite corner. Then do the other two bolts.
Helpful Assembly Tip: Be sure you allow some wobble in the legs after they're attached. The shelves are designed to force the legs apart a bit to create more stability. If the bolts are too tight, the shelf can't be slid into proper alignment, at least not without scratching the legs. Once everything is bolted together, tighten everything up, leg by leg, starting from the bottom shelf up to the the top of the leg.
Caution Note: Do NOT over-tighten the shelf bolts. Though the wood support joint is made of dense wood, it will crack if you apply too much torque to the bolt. Tighten to just a bit past "snug" -- don't try to tighten it to "turn no more".
The only issue I had was a missing flat washer. I just used that bolt to support one of the shelf corners. I'll pick up a comparable washer at the hardware store in the future, remove the bolt, add the washer, and replace the bolt.
All-in-all, a really nice table!
One thing- it comes in pieces! Luckily for me, my husband is handy and doesn't mind. Had all four pieces (in the collection) put together within an hour. It was pretty easy (especially watching him do the work while sipping my coffee). Considering the great price, it is worth it!
Love it, love it, love it.
Lots of space for pretty whatnot's that will definitely match and blend with the subtle colored planks. Taller than most sofa tables (32") and would also make a great TV Console Table (open shelving for tuners, players, amps and large functional drawers for remotes, etc).
Easy assembly (15-30 minute). Pieces (4 legs, 2 shelves 1 top w/drawers) are square and bolt together using the only required tool an allen wrench (provided) with 12 bolts / lock washers / washers. (See attached instruction images)
Don't worry about arriving un-damaged. This table is packed so well I don't believe they could be damaged in even an extremely hard transit from a very long distance. We are well satisfied and often complimented on our Mestler tables. We bought the side tables first and was so pleased we came back immediately for this Sofa Table.