|Item Weight||163 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||42 x 90 x 30.2 inches|
|Item model number||D442-45|
|Assembled Height||90 inches|
|Assembled Width||30.25 inches|
|Assembled Length||42 inches|
5-Year DOP - Furniture Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Ashley Furniture Signature Design - Larchmont Dining Room Table - Old World Style - Burnished Dark Brown
- RECTANGULAR DINING ROOM TABLE: Serve up a timeless look that will win everyone over at dinner time. This dining table has a straightforward design bathed in a warm brown wood finish
- EXTENSION LEAF: If you need more space, no problem. Feel free to pull up extra chairs because the included extension leaf easily increases length for more room at the table. Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood
- GREAT FOR LARGE DINING ROOMS: Table measures 42" W x 90" D x 30.25" H fully extended. Table depth without the leaf is 72"
- LIGHT ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Easy-to-follow instructions and hardware included. Screwdriver needed for assembly
- DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Ashley Furniture goes the extra mile to package, protect and deliver your purchase in a timely manner
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A beautiful balancing act. Clean lined and simply striking, this slab dining room table merges a high-style look with a side of easy-going attitude. Wowing with visual texture, its high-grain surface exudes an earthy, natural sensibility, yet its smooth-to-the-touch finish keeps the aesthetic sleek and contemporary.
Compare with similar items
Coaster Dining Table with Marble-Like Top Rich Cherry Finish
Steve Silver Company Montblanc Table with Two 18" Leaves, 46" x 60"/78"/96" x 30"
Ashley Furniture Signature Design - Larchmont Dining Room Table - Counter Height with Built-in Extension - Vintage Casual - Burnished Dark Brown
Ashley Furniture Signature Design - Ralene Dining Room Table with Butterfly Extension Leaf - Vintage Casual - Medium Brown
Coaster Cabrillo Counter Height Two Tone Dining Table Black/amaretto Finish Finish
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazing buys 1||Amazon.com||Cymax||Amazing buys 1||Milwaukee Furniture||Amazon.com|
|Color||Burnished Dark Brown||Cherry||Brown||Burnished Dark Brown||Medium Brown||Amaretto / Black|
|Item Dimensions||42 x 90 x 30.25 in||64 x 38 x 31 in||96 x 46 x 30.5 in||54 x 54.25 x 36 in||42 x 78 x 30 in||36 x 60 x 60 in|
|Item Weight||163 lbs||1 lb||24 lbs||173 lbs||139 lbs||140.36 lbs|
|Material Type||Hardwood||Hardwood, stone||Birch||Wood||Wood||Hardwood, veneer wood|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Issue number one- there are eight sets of round holes which for some reason are plugged with square plugs. This is a pretty big design flaw to me because if anything is spilled, whether liquid or something like salt or sugar, it will go down in those holes & not be able to be cleaned. I will likely try to put some clear epoxy in these holes to solve the issue.
Issue number two- there are a dozen indentions on the table that I can only describe as tool marks of some sort, possibly a clamp used during production. If you are going to buy one of these tables, I would definitely buy it in person so that you can look at the actual table you will be buying to be sure that it doesn’t have this type of damage. It definitely appears to be damage that was done during production as opposed to after.
I’m posting a video and some photos for anyone who would like to check it out.
ETA - I happened to see this same table in an Ashley Store a few days ago & it had three slight indentions but nothing like the damage I have so I’m guessing they vary in quality. I’m shopping for a new table to match my chairs as this table is complete junk & I'm tired of being aggravated every time I look at it.