Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Ashley Furniture Signature Design - Milari Sleeper Sofa - Queen - Bi-fold Mattress - Linen White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CLASSIC SOFA SLEEPER: Add a dose of sophisticated sensibility to your living room with this sleeper. It's dressed in timeless neutrals and fresh elements for a stylish take on traditional design
- COZY COMFORT: Relax on plush foam cushions wrapped in cozy polyester upholstery. Included bi-fold queen innerspring mattress accommodates overnight guests. Sits atop a supportive steel frame
- DRAMA IN THE DETAILS: Antiqued gold tone nailheads play up the fanciful flair of rolled arms, and round bun feet hone in a classy look. The 4 included decorative pillows are the perfect finishing touch
- VERSATILE USE: Couch transforms into a pull-out queen size bed for overnight guests. Measures 90” W x 39” D x 39” H
- MINOR ASSEMBLY: Simply remove shipping cleats and your sleeper is ready to enjoy. Instructions included. Fits through doorways 32" or wider
- DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Ashley Furniture goes the extra mile to package, protect and deliver your purchase in a timely manner
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Designed and manufactured by Ashley Furniture Industries. The trusted source for stylish furniture, lighting, rugs, accessories and mattresses. For every taste and budget
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
'Great sofa! [Larkinhurst Sleeper Sofa] Material is soft and durable. Bed is easy to pull out. Love the look.'
Transform a seating area into a sleeping haven.
Hosting overnight guests wouldn't be a second thought if you have a sleeper sofa. Choose from many different styles and colors. Cleverly crafted with quality materials, here's some of the many features you'll find in our wide selection.
- Corner blocked frames
- Nailhead trim and tufting
- High resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Attached backs, loose seat cushions
- Bustle backs for lumbar support
- Available with both memory foam and innerspring mattresses
- Easy to lift mechanism
- Bi-fold mattress sits atop a supportive metal frame
- Pillow top armrests
The Right Size Sleeper Sofa For Any Room
Turn a small room into a guest room with a twin size sleeper sofa.
Easily convert a large room or home office to a bedroom with a full size sleeper sofa.
Large enough for a loft or living room, a queen size sleeper sofa easily accommodates overnight guests.
Helpful Tips For Setting Up A Sleeper Sofa
Know Your Measurements
Get ready to shop for a sleeper sofa by measuring the amount of space you have to work with. Account for the space needed for the pull out and room for getting around the bed.
Make the Bed
High thread count sheets and layered linens will make your sofa sleeper look and feel welcoming. Add a duvet, quilt and throw. Guests can remove layers as desired.
Pile on the Pillows
Give your sleeper sofa five-star style with decorative pillows. They create a plush and inviting look that guests will want to dive into.
Get Bedside Necessities
Sleep essentials, such as a lamp, alarm clock, water carafe set and reading materials are a must. Set these atop a tray-topped pouf, nightstand or end table to make guests feel at home.
Create rooms exactly your style with Signature Design by Ashley
We've translated the thrill of finding the look you want into beautifully affordable pieces you'll love bringing home. Browse our entire selection of Signature Design living room, bedroom and dining room furniture, decor, rugs, lighting and more.
This Queen sofa Sleeper Masters the art of smart and sophisticated style. Linen-like upholstery exudes such a crisp, clean sensibility, while nail head trim really plays up the flow and flair of rolled arms. Turned bun feet in a rich, dark finish are a brilliant complement. Queen pull-out mattress is a Royal convenience for accommodating overnight house guests. Polyester upholstery; polyester/rayon and polyester pillows.
Fabric, Polyester, Upholstered, Wood
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is my second Ashley sofa. This one and my previous one has no loose cushions. The 3 cushions on the back are sewn down, and sewn together. I love that! The bottom cushion have velcro straps that keeps in place. The only down side to this maybe if you want to wash the covers. I purchased the Montag 5 year furniture insurance, so I wouldn't have to worry about it myself.
On color, it looks like a white cream in the store. Cream beige under low/lamp light, and tan/gray in dark light. I added photos so you can see how the color changes at different times of day in the house. I like that about the material. It has all these colors in the weave of the material so it kinda picks up different in different light.
Comfort? In the showroom, this sofa was very comfortable. New in the house? not so much. It was stiff at first but over the last 2 weeks, I feel like its getting "broken in" better. It is however a fantastic nap couch. I added a fur throw and now it's my daughter's favorite spot in the house. Con? It's not very deep. So you can lay 2 people side by side like my old couch:(
I can't attest to the long term wear and quality on the couch since I've only recently purchased the sofa. Although, I liked it so much that I bought a second one. I have them facing each other. Love that look! I like the turn legs. (It gives the couch an airy quality.) The nailhead trim, rolled arms, and the linen look gives it a very high end look. Cons: Sofas not very deep. It's a nice size, but I like my sofas deeper. And out the box it's not very comfy, will need some breaking in. It is getting there.
For the price, you can't beat the bang for your buck. I paid less than 1K for 2 sofas + 5 year insurance if anything happens to it. Would have given it 5 stars if the seats were deeper. Also, I don't like the pillows on the couch. It's big and comfy but it does eat into the couch sq. footage. I think I'll have get new covers or store them off the couch.
this couch didn’t even last us a year. The frame broke, and every single cushion sags into the wood to the point where the back of your legs/knees are hitting the wood frame.
I liked the look of the sofa and figured for about $700 I would be getting a pretty good Sofa. I bought Sofas in the past at this price point and had good success so I figured this would be okay.
In about six months the springs sagged so badly you sat at least 4 inches lower than you normally would. The only solution is to place a piece of plywood between the cushions and spring supports. This is simply not acceptable. I now need to buy a new sofa and I WILL NOT BUY ASHLEY AGAIN; ANYTHING!
Avoid at least this model by Ashley at all costs. And make sure if you are reading a four or five star review they have at least had the sofa for six months. Every product is great the first week you own it.