Signature Design by Ashley Hogan Zero Wall Wide Seat Recliner Mocha
- ZERO WALL RECLINER: This comfy recliner is the ultimate lounge chair with overstuffed back, seat and arm cushions; The pull tab reclining motion sends you into a nap haven and the zero wall mechanism allows you to set it right against the living room wall
- SOFT MICROFIBER: Sit back and enjoy the soothing comfort of supple polyester microfiber upholstery over high-resiliency foam cushions; Constructed with a sturdy corner-blocked frame and metal reinforced seat
- CONTEMPORARY STYLE: Designed in a soft mocha beige, this clean-lined armchair is a sure win; Soft neutral tones and a cozy feel are always in style
- GENEROUS SIZE: Measuring 59inches Wide by 44inches Deep by 41inches Height, there's plenty of room to sprawl out after a long day
- LIGHT ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Easy-to-follow instructions and hardware included; Screwdriver needed for assembly; Fits through doorways 32inches or wider
- DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Ashley Furniture goes the extra mile to package, protect and deliver your purchase in a timely manner
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Designed and manufactured by Ashley Furniture Industries; The trusted source for stylish furniture, lighting, rugs, accessories and mattresses; For every taste and budget
Featured items you may like
More to consider from our brands
Top rated from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
With supremely padded back, seat and arm cushions, this oversized recliner is the hero of comfort. Microfiber upholstery is soft and sumptuous and the extra-wide seat is large enough to practically accommodate two. Recline the back and kick up your feet to bolster your comfort level even more.
Compare with similar items
Christopher Knight Home Halima Microfiber 2-Seater Recliner, Slate
Lane Home Furnishings 50433BR-195 Bingo Brown Cuddler Recliner, Brown
Christopher Knight Home Halima Fabric 2-Seater Recliner, Charcoal
Signature Design by Ashley Austere Zero Wall Power Wide Recliner Gray
Homelegance Laurelton 43" Microfiber Glider Recliner, Chocolate Brown
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Material||Fabric||Microfiber||Leather||Fabric||Faux Leather||Vinyl, Wood|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As was pointed out by other reviewers, there is ample seating room for you and children or pets. The fabric is soft and feels snugly comfortable. The cushioning is firm where it needs to be and is holding up nicely. It's great to sleep on also and has both a semi-recumbent and recumbent position. Since getting the chair, I put it to the test when I developed a cold and with it nasal drainage. When I tried laying flat on my bed I would wake up because of the drainage so, I tried sleeping in the chair because I could put it in the recumbent position. Well, that turned out to be a great idea because I got relief and sleep. I would add that I did not slide down the chair unlike what happens when I sleep on my adjustable bed at home. If you or someone you know has problems at night sleeping flat because of heart or breathing problems this would be a good option.
The control to adjust the chair is on the right side and is shaped so that you slip your fingers under the edge and lift up. The chair then moves quickly and effortlessly to the semi-recumbent position,One reviewer commented that she was concerned that because the handle is made of a hard plastic it might break. Since the handle seems to me also as somewhat iffy, I apply a little back pressure on the foot rest with my feet as I am seated in the chair and starting to recline it. It would be nice if the manufacturer would use metal there instead of plastic.
By the way, when the chair is in the seated position the depth from the front to back of the seat is great for a tall person but,t a shorter person like myself needs to put a pillow behind the back.
When changing the chair position from reclined to sitting it's necessary to put a firm push against the footrest with your feet. When I got the chair I thought it was broken because I couldn't get the chair to stay upright. Anyway, I finally and thankfully recognized the need to push firmly. If a child or adult without strength attempts to do this it might pose a problem. I do wonder if the manufacturer chose this mechanism over the handle on the side style because of the size of the chair.
One last observation. Be sure and measure the area of the room where the chair is to go because it is good size.
Overall, I'll again say that I really like the chair. Now I am debating whether to drag this chair back to my home or just leave it and buy another when my assignment is done.
Obviously, I rated this chair very favorably, so on to the pros of the chair. This chair is very easy to curl up in with children, your spouse, maybe a dog or two. Seriously, this chair is roomy and sturdy. It is not falling over backwards when someone gets too rowdy. The material is buttery soft and feels cozy during the colder months. This chair can act as an extra bed. In fact, it has become my daughter's preferred place to nap. Overall, this has been a great purchase.