Signature Design by Ashley - Hogan Contemporary 2 Seat Reclining Sofa - Pull Tab Reclining - Brown
|Product Dimensions||96"D x 44"W x 42"H|
|Room Type||Living Room|
|Brand||Signature Design by Ashley|
|Seat Height||18.5 Inches|
About this item
- MODERN RECLINING SOFA: Brilliantly simple, this contemporary sofa has comfort beyond measure with textured microfiber; Pair with a white throw for a casual-cool finish that everyone will love
- PLUSH COMFORT: This couch provides the plush cushions and padding you crave; High-resiliency foam is wrapped in cozy polyester upholstery; Supported by a corner-blocked frame
- RICH FINISH: Make a bold statement in your living room with this sofa's mocha brown hue; The clean design and easy pull tab reclining motion lets you kick up your feet and lean back in comfort
- GREAT FOR FAMILIES: The extra-wide seating makes it large enough for the whole family; Measures a generous 96inches Wide by 44inches Deep by 42inches Height and fits through doorways 32inches or wider
- ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Easy-to-follow instructions and hardware included
- DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Ashley Furniture goes the extra mile to package, protect and deliver your purchase in a timely manner
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Designed and manufactured by Ashley Furniture Industries; The trusted source for stylish furniture, lighting, rugs, accessories and mattresses; For every taste and budget
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The plush comfort and stylish contemporary design of the "Hogan-Mocha" upholstery collection is the perfect addition to the living room that you have been dreaming about. The soft feel of the warm earth-toned upholstery covers the plush bustle back design and thick pillow top arms perfectly cradling you within the supportive comfort of this upholstery collection. With the inviting beauty of the rounded contemporary design, the "Hogan-Mocha" upholstery collection fits comfortably within any home's decor.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Vinnie B. on December 26, 2017
By Scott on April 7, 2016
Obviously, I rated this chair very favorably, so on to the pros of the chair. This chair is very easy to curl up in with children, your spouse, maybe a dog or two. Seriously, this chair is roomy and sturdy. It is not falling over backwards when someone gets too rowdy. The material is buttery soft and feels cozy during the colder months. This chair can act as an extra bed. In fact, it has become my daughter's preferred place to nap. Overall, this has been a great purchase.
As was pointed out by other reviewers, there is ample seating room for you and children or pets. The fabric is soft and feels snugly comfortable. The cushioning is firm where it needs to be and is holding up nicely. It's great to sleep on also and has both a semi-recumbent and recumbent position. Since getting the chair, I put it to the test when I developed a cold and with it nasal drainage. When I tried laying flat on my bed I would wake up because of the drainage so, I tried sleeping in the chair because I could put it in the recumbent position. Well, that turned out to be a great idea because I got relief and sleep. I would add that I did not slide down the chair unlike what happens when I sleep on my adjustable bed at home. If you or someone you know has problems at night sleeping flat because of heart or breathing problems this would be a good option.
The control to adjust the chair is on the right side and is shaped so that you slip your fingers under the edge and lift up. The chair then moves quickly and effortlessly to the semi-recumbent position,One reviewer commented that she was concerned that because the handle is made of a hard plastic it might break. Since the handle seems to me also as somewhat iffy, I apply a little back pressure on the foot rest with my feet as I am seated in the chair and starting to recline it. It would be nice if the manufacturer would use metal there instead of plastic.
By the way, when the chair is in the seated position the depth from the front to back of the seat is great for a tall person but,t a shorter person like myself needs to put a pillow behind the back.
When changing the chair position from reclined to sitting it's necessary to put a firm push against the footrest with your feet. When I got the chair I thought it was broken because I couldn't get the chair to stay upright. Anyway, I finally and thankfully recognized the need to push firmly. If a child or adult without strength attempts to do this it might pose a problem. I do wonder if the manufacturer chose this mechanism over the handle on the side style because of the size of the chair.
One last observation. Be sure and measure the area of the room where the chair is to go because it is good size.
Overall, I'll again say that I really like the chair. Now I am debating whether to drag this chair back to my home or just leave it and buy another when my assignment is done.