UNITERS 5yr Furniture Protection (Tables & Chairs Up to $249.99)from UNITERS
- UNITERS Furniture Protection provides national coverage for accidental damage including stains, rips, tears, burns, punctures, gouges, chips, dents, and water rings.
- For all covered claims, we will provide stain removal or repair of the covered item. If we are unable to remove the stain or repair your furniture, you will be offered a replacement item, Amazon Gift Card, or Cash to settle your claim.
- 24/7 claim management through WarrantyService.com
- Terms and conditions will be emailed to you within 72hrs of your purchase.
- Uniters Furniture Protection covers accidental stains and damage only. Coverage and claim limits apply. The manufacturer warranty supersedes this plan. This plan is not renewable or transferable. See Terms and Conditions for coverage details.
Signature Design by Ashley - Mestler Rustic Coffee Table w/ Fixed Multi-Colored Shelf, Brown
- RUSTIC CHIC COCKTAIL TABLE: Rectangular coffee table with a reclaimed look is the perfect fit for any rustic or vintage-style living room. Features a slatted lower fixed shelf & sculpted edge details
- NATURAL WEATHERWORN LOOK: Coffee table crafted from veneers, wood and manmade wood
- RICH EDGE TREATMENT: Overall hand-applied finish with multi-tonal slatted lower shelf
- SCULPTURAL FORM: Rectangular coffee table measures 42" W x 28" D x 18" H. Shelf opening Width-39.25 inch. Depth-25.25 inch. Height-10.50 inch
- ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Easy-to-follow instructions, hardware and tools included
- DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Ashley Furniture goes the extra mile to package, protect and deliver your purchase in a timely manner
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Designed and manufactured by Ashley Furniture Industries. The trusted source for stylish furniture, lighting, rugs, accessories and mattresses. For every taste and budget
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Bring a splash of subtle color and relaxed sensibility into your space with this rectangular coffee table. Whether you’re going for a Key West cool vibe or a rustically refined look, this eclectic piece will fit right into your design scheme. Slat-style bottom shelving sets the stage to showcase books, baskets or favorite accent pieces.
Compare with similar items
Amazon Brand – Stone & Beam Ryder Industrial Rectangular Coffee Table, 55.12"W, Brushed Natural Antique Copper
DYH Coffee Tables for Living Room, Rustic Wood and Metal Cocktail Table with Shelf, 47 Inch Vintage Espresso
Sauder North Avenue Coffee Table, Smoked Oak finish
Winsome Morris Occasional Table, Espresso
Winsome Wood Nolan Occasional Table, Cappuccino
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||DYH Home||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Rustic Brown||Natural/Gold||Espresso||Smoked Oak||Espresso||Cappuccino|
|Item Dimensions||28.13 x 42.00 x 18.00 inches||55.12 x 31.50 x 16.54 inches||47.24 x 23.62 x 17.12 inches||31.50 x 20.00 x 16.54 inches||40.00 x 22.05 x 18.11 inches||37.00 x 21.02 x 18.03 inches|
|Material||Made of veneers wood and engineered wood||Metal, Stone, Iron||wood||Recycled Material||Wood||Wood|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On a side note, typically very pleased with amazon. I was shocked to see that the item sent to me (bought new) was actually repackaged and still had the return label from someone else who had bought and returned the item!
If this was helpful, please thumbs up so more people can see the photos.
While I am in love with the table, I am a bit upset with the scratches and poor handling of the item during manufacturing (it was packaged extremely well, suggesting the scrapes were present prior to it being packaged). The prices can't be beat on Amazon, but be warned. Keep the box and inspect thoroughly. I threw my box away unfortunately, but Amazon was gracious enough to give me 20% back. Now I have a coffee table that looks like it is 5 years old already.
Update: Despite Amazon stating Ashley should be honoring the warranty, my three separate discussions with Ashley customer care have stated the same (no warranty coverage whatsoever for purchases made on Amazon).
This item was somewhat disappointing. I was expecting the same good quality for this item as exhibited in my Ashley sofa console stand, but it just wasn't there.
Starting with 5 points...
-1 point for not refilling the toner/ink used to print the instructions. It's bad enough the print is small and instruction consists of diagrams, but when you make me strain to discern what's on the printed page that just tells me you're lazy and/or don't care about your customers.
-1 point for the bad laqcuer job. There's gobs of the stuff hanging from the bottom edges of the table top. Also, any surface that is deemed unseeable gets little to no lacquer.
-1 point for the glue seeping out where the table top joins the brace. You're supposed to be wood craftsmen. Take a class on basic wood working!
+ 1 point for the excellent packing job. I would have been very surprised if there was any damage to this table.
... and that leaves you with three points. I could take off another to reflect my disappointment, but I think that's already evident.
Otherwise, the table looks pretty good, and it's very solid. Assembly was very easy. It took me 15 minutes to put together, by myself.
It IS a beautiful table, took only about 5 Mins to put together, comes with an h5 Allen key but I used power tools. Size and color is spot on, I really like how it looks. Legs have plenty of room to be adjusted to make the table sit levle where you have it so that was nice.
I didnt appreciate it coming with the wholes for sliders but no sliders for the legs in the box. Either put them with it or don't drill the holes for them. It's just asking to scratch my wood floors.
It came a little too distressed, as shown in the images. The hardware is stapled to the bottom, sure, it won't get seen, but I really don't like ripping holes into a brand new 130 dollar table.
Also there are scratches in both the bottom and the top, and yes they are on the bottom again but still, I expected it to be nearly perfect. Box did not have any damages so I assume it was prior to boxing.
Like some of the other reviews yes, the lower portion (slats) are multi-color and for the life of me I cannot figure out why unless someone in corporate suggested it. It doesn't bother me because the table is in the living room and even with all of the lights on you barely notice the lower portion so again, why the multi-colors?
One thing, the table is larger than I thought but that is my fault for not paying attention to the dimensions. Most coffee tables are about 4-5 feet in length with a depth of about 18 inches. This table has depth of 28 inches and it does make a difference, if your room is not too large.