|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$49.99 - $59.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Leather and suede
- Rubber sole
- Lightweight and durable waterproof woven textile
- Provides enhanced protection and breathability
- Super-durable toe overlay for improved abrasion resistance
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ashworth Mens Cardiff Canvas Spikeless Golf Shoes Comfort and off-course versatility! A golf shoe with the cross-over appeal of a town shoe. Ashworth Mens Cardiff Canvas Spikeless Golf Shoes feature: Lightweight and durable waterproof woven textile Provides enhanced protection and breathability Super-durable toe overlay for improved abrasion resistance Dual-density EVA + foam footbed provides long-lasting comfort Abrasion-resistant rubber outsole provides full-length spikeless traction 2-Year Waterproof Warranty Cardiff Spikeless Golf Shoes... Iconic Ashworth Upper Design!
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01FXEGLBY
- Item model number: CARDIFF-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 13, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
2 year waterproof warranty. Unlike some of the other shoes out there, the canvas outside seems to be almost a covering for a waterproof liner inside, as opposed to just once piece. Size wise, I purchased 1/2 size larger than I normally wear. I had read some reviews on here about a size up, so I had to return those and order just a half size.
If you are in the market for spikeless, or have never tried them, I strongly recommend giving these shoes a try.
Played a round of golf in the new shoes, and after 14 holes one of the shoes really pinched my foot. Tooke the shoes off
when I got home and noted the size of the shoe was a 10-1/2 M. Then I looked at the box, and the box was marked 10 1/2.
Looked at my history, and the size shipped was 10 M.
Sorry Amazon, but I need to find a better source. Also, Amazon might want to have a better Quality or shipping procedure.