ASICS GEL-FUJI ATTACK Trail Running Shoes - 14 - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Solyte 45 lasted - Enhancing the cushioning and support by utilizing Solyte in the construction of the shoe between the midsole and the upper. Adjusted in density specific to the level of support required from the running shoe.
- Rock Protection Plate - A rugged plate in the sole which protects the foot from sharp objects such as rocks and branches.
- Lace Pocket - Features a pocket on the tongue to tuck the laces away to prevent them catching on uneven terrain.
- Trail Specific Outsole - Reversed lugs on the sole which provides uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Trusstic System - A plastic bridge located under the arch which gives the shoe strength and stability without loss of flexibility.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Introducing the ASICS GEL-FUJI ATTACK trail running shoe. Part of the Spring/Summer 2012 range. A lightweight off-road shoe that doesn't sacrifice on comfort, suitable for a nuetral runner who underpronates. In the new Fuji trail line, the GEL-FUJI ATTACK is a lightweight off-road shoe that doesn't sacrifice on comfort. Its Rearfoot GEL provides excellent cushioning while the SpEVA midsole adds bounce back. This model features a Rock Protection Plate, as well as a Trail Specific Outsole for optimal uphill and downhill traction on all terrain types. The upper has a minimal construction to prevent water absorption.
- Package Dimensions: 15.1 x 8.5 x 5.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- ASIN: B005SYKBBG
- Item model number: T220N 9099
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 3, 2012
- Average Customer Review: