|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$89.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$10.05 (10%)|
- Synthetic sole
- Shock absorbant
- Lightweight design
- GEL Technology
- Breathable open mesh
Customers who bought this item also bought
The combination of responsive cushioning and medial/lateral stability is sure to make the ASICS� GEL-Dominion� volleyball shoe a favorite every time you take to the court. This men's athletic shoe is constructed from flexible synthetic leather and mesh with a seven-eye lace and padded topline for a performance fit. The SpEVA� midsole and GEL� cushioning in the rearfoot and forefoot keep a spring in every lunge and pivot. The ASICS� GEL-Dominion� volleyball athletic sneaker is finished with a rubber outsole that gives you sure grip, no matter what direction you're moving.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Vietnam
- ASIN: B00GY6FXBU
- Item model number: GEL-Dominion-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1) No hurting during first uses. Usually I get blisters or black toe nails the first time I wear new tennis shoes in a squash game. It wasn't the case with these volleyball shoes.
2) Good grip to the floor. Even with dusty floors these volleyball shoes did not slide during my start-stops.
3) Wide front side sole. Kept me from rolling my heels.
4) Very light.
5) Long lasting soles. I had these tennis shoes from April/2015 and lasted until October/2016. I wore them for squash playing an average of 2-to-3 75 minute games per week. At the end the soles showed less wear than other tennis shoes that I've had before or after. The reason I had to replace them was because the fabric started to tear.
6) Better model than newer models. After the Gel-Dominion I tried the ASICS Men's Gel-Rocket 7 Volleyball shoe but it wasn't as near as good as the Gel-Dominion Volleyball. The new model gave me black toe nails and the sole lasted only until April/2017, less than half the life.
The first time I wore these was painful as they were very stiff and unforgiving. The second time was a bit better. However by the third time they had softened up quite a lot and are a great squash shoe. Grip is fantastic. Lateral stability is excellent, almost too stable if that makes sense? Cushioning is good on the heel though a little thin on the ball of the foot. Overall I am happy with my purchase and don't feel I've skipped a beat moving on from my trusty Gel-Blast 5's...
as it's very thin and will create lots of pain for the ball of your foot. Invest in
20-30$$ insoles and your feet will like you!