Asics Men's Gel Nimbus 13 T142n 7599 Storm / Onyx / Electric Apple Textile Trainer 7 UK 7 F(M) US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Biomorphic fit - biomorphic technology is incorporated into the upper where the areas of highest deformation are found. This ensures a better fit, improved comfort, less risk of injury and enhanced performance.
- Personal heel fit - a special foam heel construction that guarantees a perfect fit around the wearer's heel.
- 3m reflective - 3m reflective- improved footwear visibility when running in low level light.
- A-symmetric lacing - a new lacing system that acknowledges the a-symmetry of the foot, following an anatomical profile of the foot providing excellent fit.
- I.g.s - asics impact guidance system or i.g.s is a technical shoe design philosophy that allows the athlete's foot to perform in a more natural manner. Asics high-tech i.g.s shoes are constructed in a way that enhances natural gait.
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Improving even further on the success seen with the gel nimbus 12, this shoe model for the spring/summer 2012 season now includes updated gender specific forefoot cushioning technology in both models, providing a weight reduction from the predecessor. Improvements have also been made to the full-length solyte 45 for further improvements to comfort.
- Package Dimensions: 12.4 x 7.3 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.81 pounds
- ASIN: B005T0J4J4
- Item model number: T142N 7599
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 3, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|