- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B008H1K7YI
- Item model number: WR149AA
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,189,170 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Asics Women's Dana Long Sleeve Tee, Heather Grey, X-Small
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Polyester
- Reflective logos at wearer's left hip and center back
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Dana Long Sleeve Tee is made from super soft peached interlock fabric, in beautiful colorblock colors. The relaxed slouchy fit makes this the perfect tee to pull on after a workout, and the wicking finish on the fabric helps keep you dry. The fold back cuffins on the sleeves help to keep hands warm on that outdoor run.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I normally wear a small, which I ordered, and the fit is baggy in the body and relaxed in the arms. I probably could have tried one size smaller and I think there still would have been room, but this shirt is so darn comfy that I think I'm just going to keep it. It has thumb holes at the ends of the sleeves, which I didn't know from the picture. If you wear the thumbholes the sleeves come up to your knuckles and there's a "pocket" on the back of each hand that will fold over a balled fist to basically cover your hands while you're running. I'm guessing it will work well both by itself and with a sleeveless layer underneath during the winter, whereas the more fitted shirts I have would have to be the under layer when it gets colder.