Asimov's Science Fiction Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
This publication is not available for some devices. The publisher may have opted out of making it available on certain devices, or the reading experience may not yet be optimized for this publication on those devices.
- Kindle paid subscriptions come with a risk-free 28-day FREE period after which the subscription starts. Learn more about subscriptions.
- A Kindle paid subscription to this magazine will automatically renew until you decide to cancel. For subscriptions with terms of 6 months or longer, or where otherwise required by law, Amazon will send you a renewal notice via email before your subscription expires and notify you of the rate at which your subscription will renew. Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal. We will send you a notification if the renewal price changes. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the renewal order is placed. Learn more about auto-renewal.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle magazines on your smartphone or tablet - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
More items to explore
Privacy & Security
We will share your name and address with publisher, but we will not share your email address without your permission.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel.
- Before your subscription expires Amazon will notify you via e-mail of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the order is placed.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.com
Asimov's Science Fiction Magazine has published outstanding short fantasy and science fiction by leading authors for over 30 years.
From its earliest days under the editorial direction of Isaac Asimov,Asimov's Science Fiction Magazine has maintained the tradition of publishing innovative, entertaining stories from award-winning authors and first-time writers alike. It is where George R. R. Martin’s Daenerys Targaryen first appeared on the printed page, where Kim Stanly Robinson first staked his claim on “Green Mars,” where Octavia E. Butler’s Hugo and Nebula Award winning short fiction were first published, and where the first professional fiction publications of Jonathan Lethem, Kelly Link, and Allen M. Steele appeared.
Asimov's is home to many bestselling authors, including Connie Willis, Robert Silverberg, Mike Resnick, Kristine Kathryn Rusch, Stephen Baxter, and many more. Asimov’s keeps readers informed about science fiction and fantasy through an editorial column, a web-focused column, insightful book reviews, and thought-provoking articles about science and science fiction.
Asimov’s Science Fiction Magazine, featuring six 208-page double issues each year, continues to receive recognition for its outstanding stories, authors, and editors.
- Language: : English
- Publication date : October 8, 2020
- Date First Available : April 29, 2008
- Publisher : Dell Magazines (October 8, 2020)
- ASIN : B000N8V3F0
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #438,101 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not to be missed.
For example, I could only guess that this would be unreadable on the phone, which is how many people read nowadays. I read on my iPad, but even for me this is problematic. The fact that you hardcode linebreaks means that the text can only be displayed in thin columns, 2 in portrait and 3 (!) in landscape orientation. And if it’s true what people say in other comments, and the older issues simply get deleted from your reader’s library, than this is just ridiculous.
I’m torn in regards to the grade I’m supposed to give here. 5 stars for the stories, 1 star for usability and giving a damn about your reader? An average of 3, I guess?
Top reviews from other countries
The current issue is full of misprints and appalling English.