Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Tim and Faith STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 8, 2011
i'm not sure whether it's jerry's automaton sounding voice, the speed at which the material is read, or something else, but for some reason this set of cds did not work for me. there is a serious disconnect whenever i try to listen to them and i quickly lose interest to what is being said.

it's attributable, i think, to the way the material is read - in a monotone, dispassionate and at times hurried manner. jerry doesn't connect with the words he's reading, and it makes me lose interest.

for me, trying to listen to this cd was a waste of time, and buying it was a waste of money.

i do have many other abraham cds and i like them very much, but these sets (both part I and part II) are ones i was sorely disappointed by. the material is great, but the delivery is extremely disappointing.
16 helpful votes
17 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on May 9, 2017
I got these Esther Hicks / Abraham audio CD's for my long commute each day and love the positive and informative messages.
on July 16, 2017
Give it a try.
on August 8, 2015
Really enjoying this book. Reading Esther "Ask and it is Given" has been life changing for me. I feel more aware of things I can do to effect positive changes in my life,. No matter what your life circumstances are, this books helps one to see how the thoughts that are going on in your mind can greatly affect the outcome of your situation. Positive thoughts are powerful and can truly change your life. That, I feel is the
on February 5, 2014
This is an absolutely must have CD group for those serious about changing their thoughts and current situations. The material offers a lot of insight to the process of thinking and how those thoughts actually affect us. I received these CD's as a gift in December and within the past month, have already purchased 2 sets for close friends.
2 helpful votes
on October 8, 2015
Very helpful.
on August 9, 2013
Wow, Wow, I am very grateful that this CD and you tube was directed to my path . I thank my Heavenly Father, I thank all Angles,and Heaven, Jesus who show us alot example on how we should live are lives. I thank Ester and her Husband and Abraham for all the help they give to so many people who need a graceful hand in life like (me) in schooling us step by step and step by step. Thank you for the Laws of the universe.
Blessing to you ,Light to you, Love to you.
on September 30, 2015
I read the book version and I am in the car on and off most of the day and it is simply a treat for me to listen to their positive information all afternoon. I'm always picking up new things every time I listen to their recording and refreshing my memory of what I've already learned.
on November 6, 2009
We ordered part 2 but were shipped part 1. We had dificulty finding your customer service phone number where a person could assist us. The first agent put us on hold to consult someone, but the phone eventually disconnected. When we called again, we reached someone else who resolved our problem professionally and with excellence.
We now have part 2 of the audio, and it is all that we hoped it would be. The series of items, the two books and the audio, present the law of attraction in a way that is easy to understand and is pleasant to hear or read. We recommend it for anyone who is interested in this concept.
on September 24, 2016
Very inspirational. Interesting. Like listening too. Fast shipping. Case was cracked when arrived but cd's we're in perfect condition