Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 100 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 110 reviews
on April 10, 2013
Sadly 30 Rock was bound to have to end. The ratings were never really there, but show was thankfully never punished for that. This was really the natural conclusion to the show. Of course it could have gone on for years, but should it have? The story ties up all the loose ends and is not overly sentimental. You get the show is coming to a close, but you don't get beaten over the head with it. Fey and Baldwin's performances are equally wonderful.
on March 22, 2017
Fans of 30 Rock should get this DVD - and all other seasons. Worth watching over and over.
on January 25, 2014
My fiance and I have been watching "30 Rock" for about 5 years, and we were so excited to order this season! I think this was one of the best seasons and we both agreed that it tied up all the loose story ends nicely. This is the kind of show that we can turn on and watch at any time, and consequently we've watched several episodes several times over. We're actually currently re-watching this specific season and it's just as good the second time around. There are no holds on the jokes, the crazy/hilarious situations, and the foibles. It was a bittersweet feeling when I learned that this was to be the last season, but I'm also glad that it ended so well.
on April 4, 2014
Okay, I'll admit it here....already told my wife....Tina Fey would be the only woman I would ever leave my wife for. Imagine waking up every day with this extraordinary, fun and beautiful (in the eye of the beholder). Having said that, this was still one of the top 5 comedy series EVER on television. Crisp, snappy and always topical. Great cast of characters (Baldwin won Emmy 6 years in a row) and wonderful writing. Sad day when this was cancelled, but so much fun to watch all 7 seasons on DVD.
Thanks Tina, you made us all laugh!!
on July 10, 2013
I love 30 Rock. I love everything about it. I am shattered that it's all over. I loved Season 7, but I watched it with a growing sense of dread as I got closer to the final episode. Not a very critical or, probably, useful review, but there you go.
on January 13, 2016
This show is a masterpiece of comedy. It garnered 96 Emmy nominations and will go down as one of the greatest TV shows ever. Now if Tina could only translate the same energy to movies.
on June 9, 2017
30 Rock is by far my most FAVORITE tv series ever! I absolutely love the their unique humor!
on December 3, 2013
This season was alright, but definitely not as funny as the other seasons. At moments, it seemed to drag on and the jokes felt forced. The season did provide good closure to the series, but it could have been done better. There were funny moments, but overall it was not as entertaining as the previous seasons. I wish I had watched episodes on Netflix or rented them before deciding to purchase. However, it is nice to have the full collection of the series.
on October 12, 2016
30 Rock was one of the best shows on TV. I've watched each episode at least 3 times. I'll never get sick of seeing this brilliant cast, they make me laugh every time I watch an episode.
on April 5, 2014
Love this show so much! Was a great ending to the series! Wish there would have been more episodes than was on the dvds.