Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on January 17, 2014
A bit of a dry read... but you will learn everything you ever need to know about survey design. After my survey research class, I decided to keep it in my collection as a reference material. I even lend it out to some of the Research Assistants in my office to get them familiar with survey design.
on January 13, 2016
I had to purchase this book for a survey methodology course. I found it very helpful and it is my go-to for any survey questions that I have. It's well-written and very easy to understand. I think it would be useful for both novice and expert survey methodologists.
on March 6, 2015
This is a very useful book especially for grad students who might need to develop and design their own surveys or scales. I really enjoyed this book as its' always my go to book for research etc.
on June 21, 2016
Arrived just as described and in good condition.
on March 16, 2014
This book is essential for social research. It is easy and functionally to read it. I recommend it to buy in kindle store as I did.
on September 24, 2014
Its audience is people who have not done this kind of research or inquiry before.
on February 8, 2010
Its a textbook for my class on survey questionnaire design. It is a very good textbook. It is easy to read and concepts are presented in an accessible manner. It works better if you read it with other research on question wording and cognitive interviewing etc...
I received the product on time, and in good condition.
on April 5, 2016
Easy to understand
on January 25, 2013
A good reference for the field professional. I use this and other tools as triggers to stimulate my creativity when designing data collection instruments. An excellent how-to & how-not-to for novices.
on November 13, 2007
This book is very practical and has many workable ideas that will work in the academic disciplines. It is important to form questions that will give workable answers. This book helps in this area.