- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Award-winning game of visual perception for the whole family.
- Between any two cards there is always one and only one matching symbol. Spot it fast to win
- Five challenging ways to play for hours of frenzied fun for 2 to 8 players.
- Develops focus, visual perception skills, speech-language skills, and fine motor skills.
- Includes 55 cards and illustrated rules in a durable travel-size tin."Brands may vary"
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Can You Spot the Match?
Test your observational skills and hone your reflexes with the award-winning gameplay of Spot It!, a game of lightning-fast choices for a group of two to eight players. With dozens of awards and possible versions, Spot It! has become a global phenomenon.
The game functions on a simple mechanic—fifty-five circular cards, each of which features a number of symbols and has exactly one of those symbols in common with every other card in the deck.
- Plays in 15 minutes
- For 2-8 players
- Ages 7 and up
There is always one icon that matches between every card. Find them fast!
Five Games in One
With five games in one, the fun never has to stop! Players can challenge each other in a race for the most cards in The Tower or try to get rid of all their cards in The Well. Hot Potato has players handing their cards off to each other as quickly as possible.
All Your Favorite Versions
What’s more, you can find Spot It! in a wide variety of designs. Spot It! Alphabet and Spot It! Numbers and Shapes help children develop basic language and number recognition.
Our grown-up players can also find Spot It! in versions of their favorite sports teams, as well as fun themes like Spot It! Hip, Spot It! On the Road, and for a greater challenge, Spot It! Fire & Ice with an interactive timer and new and challenging minigames.
The Smash Hit Party Game. Spot it! is the addictive, feverishly fun matching game for every generation. The first thing to know about Spot it! is that there is always one, and only one, matching symbol between any two cards. Got it? Now all you need is a sharp eye and a quick hand to play all five party games packed into the grab 'n' go tin. Including up to eight players, Spot it! is a cinch to learn, plays fast, and is irresistibly fun for all ages. Once you "spot", the fun don't stop. Simple to learn, a challenge to win.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Super Seller Toys||VirVentures||GLuckyours||TheToyNation||Chewys Toy Chest|
|Item Dimensions||3.8 x 3.8 x 1.8 in||5 x 5 x 3 in||3 x 5.3 x 5.3 in||5.3 x 5.3 x 3 in||1.8 x 3.8 x 3.8 in||3.8 x 3.8 x 1.8 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Spot It consists of a hand sized metal tin with a snug fitting lid and a deck of round cards. Each card has a set of different pictures – some words, some symbols, all dependent on the version you are playing. The most simple way to play the game is to turn two cards over at a time, players search for the one picture or symbol that the cards have in common. It sounds so simple but the kids beat me more often than not – younger eyes move more quickly! The game is fast paced and fun and challenging enough to keep adults and kids alike entertained. No reading needed so perfect for younger kids too!
We have the Spot It Junior Animals version of this game as well but I think that most kids would be fine with the version labeled for older kids and adults.
One of the biggest pros for me is even if one of the cards falls behind the bookshelf, the monster under the bed steals it or it gets torn, you can still play the game. How many games in your basement are basically useless since a card is lost or the green cherries are missing in action?
I find myself suggesting this game when the kids want to have a game night - so much better than the one thousand nine hundred and sixty third round of Candyland. Or Hi-Ho Cherry...please don't make me try to find all those green cherries again.
5 stars for Spot It from us!
we have played this game with ages 5-70 and all have had a blast.
It is so quick to learn and explain that people who normally wouldn't play games often jump in.
The rounds are quick and the players can be changed each round so someone could easily jump in or out of the game making it great for groups.
There are 5 different ways to play (we often only do 2 of them) but it gives variety to change it up. They are all the same concept but for some reason it can seem so much harder for your brain to process it differently!
The size of the game and container are small and durable which makes it great for travel. Also makes it less intimidating for those who hate games.
Some of the pictures are weird but since you have to call out the name of the symbol what people call them can be quite hilarious (so i guess more of a pro?).
I didn't expect to love this game but since it was on sale I thought I would give it a go. Now anytime Kids come over they ask to play and adults usually end up playing and cracking up too.
-suitable for all ages
- Younger Players: as long as they have the vocabulary they can play. Words like "lightening bolt, exclamation point, yin yang" although you could probably allow them to point at items if they didn't know the words.
- Older Players: this is a game of speed, the first person to make the match wins, so the older may be a bit disadvantaged when going up against kids, but there were always rounds where no one found the match for almost a minute.
- Quick rounds: depending on the rules used, the games usual lasted about five minutes. This made it great for people dropping in or out of the game, or filling time waiting for something then suddenly dropping the game to go do something else.
- Multiple ways to play: the rules that come with the game offer clear instructions on a couple of different game rules, we played a couple different ways and even came up with new ways to play
- Feels fresh after multiple games. Every game is unique, just shuffle the deck and replay for a whole new game.
Some of the games were disappointingly short, but that's the nature of having cards without repeated characters. I will probably pick up other versions of this game to create some variety.