Other Sellers on Amazon
Asobu (SWG-11-2458) Flavor It 20 Once Glass Water Bottle With Fruit Infuser, Green
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ENJOY THE FABULOUS FLAVORS OF INFUSED WATER: Now you can use our water bottle infuser to discover unlimited flavor sensations from lemon to mint
- FREE YOURSELF FROM TOXINS: This glass water bottle and the removable infuser are 100% BPA free; drink with confidence.
- THE SKY’S THE LIMIT: Take your sports water bottle and the removable fruit infuser anywhere you go and quench your thirst with superior flavor.
- TASTE THE DIFFERENCE: Once you try one of your unique infusions, you’ll never go back to store-bought flavors.
- GULP ON THE GO: With or without the infuser, this bottle is the perfect companion for your daily routine – we guarantee it!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Discover How Easy It Is To Sip Terrific-Tasting Water – Whether You’re At The Gym, In Class At The Office or On The Road You won't want to leave home without it. The Asobu Flavor it Glass Water Bottle is a revolutionary sports water bottle combo that lets you enjoy your water your way. Its Tempered glass and Tritan construction means its 100% BPA free, so you can drink with the confidence that you are not ingesting harmful chemicals or damaging the environment. If you've been looking for a high-quality water bottle that'll last and last, you've found just the thing! Never tried a fruit infused water bottle? Don't worry: We include a free recipe book with your purchase; you'll be creating super-flavorful infusion combinations in no time. Simply unscrew the round lid, pull out and unscrew the infuser, add your ingredients, then put it all back in the bottle and fill to your desired level. Give a few shakes, wait a few hours, and take a sip. Taste the flavor – amazing, isnt it? Need more water for your workout? Just unscrew and pull out the removable fruit infuser, and you'll have plenty of room to quench even the most demanding thirst. It looks as good as it taste. Browse our many color option list till you find one or two or three that fit your style- or maybe they remind you of someone you know? Asobu water bottle infusers make fantastic gifts for absolutely anyone! They'll be blown away when they realize how truly easy it is to drink their favorite flavour combos whenever and wherever they like. You're gonna love it- We Guarantee it: If you are ever unhappy with your Asobu, we stand ready to either refund your full purchase price or quickly ship a replacement; simply contact us through Amazon and we'll take care of you. Order your Asobu Flavor it today , and be among the many who enjoy infused water on the go!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Best prices that I have found so far infused design water bottles that are made of glass. Most other glass bottles that are for sale are $20 plus, so for under $15 each, these were a great value. Comes with a small recipe book to get you started. I forgot to count the recipes but if I had to guess, about 10 recipes are available to get you started. Want more recipes? Google "infused water recipes" or get a book here on Amazon for about $10 with a bunch of recipes. But if you throw a bunch of fruits in the bottle (what I did) it still tastes great. You can't mess up, its just fruits. I rinse my bottle with soap and water to clean and have thrown this in the dishwasher; easy to clean.
People that I have given these bottles to as gifts, LOVE it too! It was a BIG hit. And other people who saw the bottles (but did not get one from me) wants to now go get one too. I gave these out as Birthday gifts or just thinking of you gifts. You don't have to wait for an occasion or holiday to give a gift. And with these bottles being so inexpensive, I didn't worry about breaking the bank. And the bottles are very well made. It looks like it would cost a lot more. I saw glass bottles at the health foods stores for a lot more and did not look as sexy. And yes bottle designs matter because if something looks good, you will end up using it more.
I freeze my fruits in a zip lock bag and keep it in the freezer. Then when I am on the go, I just throw my frozen fruits in the bottle capsule, add water, and I am good to go. My water is always cold, cooled by the frozen fruits, so no need for ice. And once you drink all of your water you can just add more water and it will infused your new water again. I usually refill my water up to 3 or 4 times before throwing out the old fruits and add new ones. Of course the first and second refill tastes the best and it will be less infused every refill after that. But when I am on the go, I can't just add more new fruits for every refill. You are supposed to drink at least 8-10 cups of water a day minimum! 1 cup is equal to 8oz. of water. So if you drink 4 to 5 refills of this bottle's contents in water, you should be good. It doesn't hurt to drink more, just don't drink less.
1. There is no 'fill to' line. So either you have to guess at how much water you can put it in (which is a lot less than you think) before adding the diffuser w/fruit, OR you have to add the diffuser and then trickle the water through the top drinking hole.
2. Once you fill up the water, it doesn't fill all the way to the top. You still have about an inch of space but you can't fill the water level any more. (wasted space)
3. It would be great to not have to unscrew the lid each time you want to get a drink. You either risk the lid being off (being knocked over, spilled, etc) or have to take the lid off each time.
4. I would love to be able to put a straw into the bottle and drink from the straw, but the hole to drink from is built into the diffuser, so you are unable to use a straw with this bottle.
Can't have it all, can we...........there are several plastic ones that look great, but I wanted to add some essential oils to my bottle occasionally (without the diffuser) and plastic is not recommended. Therefore with the bottles I saw on amazon, I felt this was my best fit.
All-in-all it is very nice, but maybe not the best fit for someone on the go or having to store the bottle in a bag that allows it to break when you put the bag down... like a laptop bag with an external water bottle pouch... that isn't padded... like mine... :(