|Brand Size||UK||Europe||Heel to toe|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6.5" from arch
- Elegant design and excellent quality gives your iphone stylish protection
- Each crystal has been individually applied with professional adhesive.shiny icecream makes your phone stand out.
- Your best special gifts for fans
- No flashing
- Comfortable hand touch and easy to carry
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- The meaning of "V", "GV" and "GTX" in the Asolo style names: V stands for a Vibram outsole, GV stands for Gore-Tex lining with a Vibram outsole, and GTX is for a GORE-TEX® lining.
- The TPS 520 GV EVO leather hiking boot by Asolo® has a tough yet comfortable leather design, excellent waterproof protection, and reliable traction that makes it ideal for backpacking, trekking on technical terrains, and long distance hiking.
- Designed as one-piece of water-resistant 2.6-2.8 mm full grain leather upper for long-lasting durability.
- Contains a revolutionary Triple Power Structure (T.P.S.) sole designed by Asolo in partnership with Vibram®.
- GORE-TEX® lining with Extended Comfort Footwear technology offers waterproof protection to ensure feet stay dry and comfortably cool.
- Rubber toe cap.
- Easy lace-up design that allows for a more preferred fit.
- Lite 2 footbed has an anatomic construction for excellent underfoot comfort.
- Dual density PU midsole provides cushioned support.
- T.P.S. outsole incorporates three shock absorbers that correspond with the areas of foot that receive highest impact during activity thus providing greater shock absorption, comfort and a more dynamic walking solution.
- Triple Power Structure Evo Asolo/Vibram® rubber outsole features self-cleaning lugs designed for optimum performance on varying types of terrain.
- Asoflex 00 MR lasting board.
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Product Dimensions : 2.64 x 0.27 x 5.44 inches; 4.2 Pounds
- Item model number : A11020-635-7.5
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : April 20, 2015
- Manufacturer : Asolo
- ASIN : B00WE3NKSK
Best Sellers Rank:
#136,956 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- #126 in Men's Hiking Boots
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I couldn’t remember what the break-in was like on the Asolo’s because well, 14yrs is a long time ago, but I was pretty sure I’d remember if it was really unpleasant. I also started thinking about the crazy number of miles and feet I’ve done on those boots and how much I loved them right up until the delam. It’s definitely annoying to think about all the much worse places they could have delaminated on me but if I’m being honest, the tread blocks were already worn almost down to nubs and they should have been replaced at least a few years earlier.
So, I took the risk and ordered another pair of these Asolo’s. Somehow they feel like they’re already broken in, just perfect, but also with the stout lateral support that makes it worth wearing this much weight on your feet. If I get even a fifth the amount of use out of these that I got from the last pair, they’re still a fantastic value.
Regarding others’ delam issues, I don’t think I buy the Asolo argument that somehow regular use makes the glue last longer. It also raises some concerns about quality, longevity, and the company’s willingness to stand behind what is supposed to be a premium product. Common sense would say the more you pull and flex on the glue, the sooner it’ll fail. But what do I know? I’m not an engineer and I definitely used the heck out of my last pair so I’m sure Asolo would say I’m proof that regular use makes the glue last longer. Regardless, if I get a delam in the next year, I’ll update with a MUCH lower rating. For now, I couldn’t be happier with this boot and hopefully, I’m as fortunate with this pair as I was with the last.
Top reviews from other countries