Aspectek 20W Bug Zapper Electric Indoor Insect Killer and Mosquito Fly Killer Zapper with 2800V Grid 6000sqft Coverage
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- POWERFUL INSECT CONTROL: This Bug zapper attracts flies, moths, mosquitoes, and other flying insects using two UV lightbulbs.
- SAFE: The bug zapper with a mesh screen protects you and your family, preventing accidental contact with the electrical grid.
- CHEMICAL-FREE: Insects are attracted and easily killed by the insect zapper high voltage metal grids, insect zapper keeping your home free of chemical sprays.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Hang the Electronic Indoor Insect Killer by attaching the accompanying chain to the hooks on the top of the unit, or simply set on down on a solid surface.
- EASY UPKEEP: The removable plastic tray at the bottom of the bug zapper collects dead insect, and insect killer is washable to make maintenance fast and simple. The electric grid is self-cleaning.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Aspectek's Best Insect Killer and Bug Zapper Device - 20W
The Aspectek Electronic Insect Killer and Bug Zapper is not only the oldest but also the best indoor insect killer in Amazon Pest Control Category.
Aspectek is an established North American brand with extensive product development knowledge in the Pest Control Field.
The device focuses on zapping flying insects such as mosquitoes, flies, moths, wasp and any bugs attracted by UV lights.
The device contains 2 main features:
- UV bulbs (10W X2 ) to attract insects
- Killing Grid to kill or zap the target by emitting 2,800 Voltage, the highest voltage in the market which is enough power to kill the most of the insects.
Based on 2 main features, maintenance for Aspectek's 20W Indoor Insect Killer is easy as breathing.
Empty the washable tray for the dead insects.
Replace UV bulbs by opening the device layer after unplug and leave it for at least 2~3 hours.
*Please be extra careful when replacing the tubes, make sure you unplug the device and wait for few hours for electricity currents to be all used up.
Since our killing grid is the highest in the market, we take extra care for the safety issue.
Making the outer layer to be tight-knit, Aspectek ensures the safety of customers by blocking users' finger to touch the killing grid even with an accident.
*Even with a tight-knit and finesse outer protective layer, please place the device where children are not able to touch it easily.
CE and RoHS Certified.
Size and Mobility
20W Indoor Insect Killer opens front and back to catch flying insects coming from anywhere.
The compact size results in easy mobile and able to use for outdoor where the roof is a presence.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: Now that the mosquitos are out of the house I keep this in the garage where they like to follow my dogs into the car. No more swerving and swatting mosquitos in the car. So happy to have this.
It's great. No more chasing flies with flyswatters, or bottles of Windex, trying to wet their wings. I think I'm in fly-zapping heaven.
- This zapper is 15 inches long, 3.2 inches wide, and 11 inches high.
- The metal electrified zapping grid is on one side of the light, the side with the on off switch.
- The light comes with a removable metal chain so one can hang the light on a wall. The loops for hooking the chain collapse into the light frame for a smooth line when not in use.
Review of use:
I ordered this product after returning from a trip to find my home has been taken over by fruit flies. I removed the offending fruit and made traps. This wasn't enough so I put up fly paper. This is an unattractive solution but more effective than traps in my war against the little buggers. I added this indoor zapper to my arsenal. This zapper has been a great tool. I placed it on my kitchen counter. It does not directly attract fruit flies so I put a banana peel in front of this bug zapper. This works great! It's been a few days. I have been replacing the banana peel and every day I clean out a couple dozen fruit flies from the collector tray, that number has been decreasing as the population decreases. I am enjoying the zaps and sparks of victory.
I know it's silly, but I feel better using the zapper to kill the flies than the traps because this usually kills them rather than trapping them to slowly die of dehydration or starvation. I put the zapped bugs down the drain in hopes to finish off those that are only injured.
The only con is that cleaning isn't as easy as it could ideally be. Some bugs get stuck to the lights and don't fall to the tray. Also there is a small gap between the tray and the edges of the frame. I don't think the gaps need to be as big as they are. To clean I turn off the trap and wait about an hour. I've seen fruit flies get zapped after the light is turned off. It is important to wait a while before cleaning. Then I lightly brushed the flies off.