- Save 10% on up to 1 of these for every 1 Motion Activated Sprinkler you purchase offered by Deal Republic. Enter code 3TQW2TBU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Aspectek 20W Bug Zapper Electric Indoor Insect Killer and Mosquito Fly Killer Zapper with 2800V Grid 6000sqft Coverage, 2 Pack Replacement Bulbs Free
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- POWERFUL INSECT CONTROL: This Bug zapper attracts flies, moths, mosquitoes, and other flying insects using two UV lightbulbs.
- SAFE: The bug zapper with a mesh screen protects you and your family, preventing accidental contact with the electrical grid.
- CHEMICAL-FREE: Insects are attracted and easily killed by the insect zapper high voltage metal grids, insect zapper keeping your home free of chemical sprays.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Hang the Electronic Indoor Insect Killer by attaching the accompanying chain to the hooks on the top of the unit, or simply set on down on a solid surface.
- EASY UPKEEP: The removable plastic tray at the bottom of the bug zapper collects dead insect, and insect killer is washable to make maintenance fast and simple. The electric grid is self-cleaning.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Aspectek's Best Insect Killer and Bug Zapper Device - 20W
The Aspectek Electronic Insect Killer and Bug Zapper is not only the oldest but also the best indoor insect killer in Amazon Pest Control Category.
Aspectek is an established North American brand with extensive product development knowledge in the Pest Control Field.
The device focuses on zapping flying insects such as mosquitoes, flies, moths, wasp and any bugs attracted by UV lights.
The device contains 2 main features:
- UV bulbs (10W X2 ) to attract insects
- Killing Grid to kill or zap the target by emitting 2,800 Voltage, the highest voltage in the market which is enough power to kill the most of the insects.
Based on 2 main features, maintenance for Aspectek's 20W Indoor Insect Killer is easy as breathing.
Empty the washable tray for the dead insects.
Replace UV bulbs by opening the device layer after unplug and leave it for at least 2~3 hours.
*Please be extra careful when replacing the tubes, make sure you unplug the device and wait for few hours for electricity currents to be all used up.
Since our killing grid is the highest in the market, we take extra care for the safety issue.
Making the outer layer to be tight-knit, Aspectek ensures the safety of customers by blocking users' finger to touch the killing grid even with an accident.
*Even with a tight-knit and finesse outer protective layer, please place the device where children are not able to touch it easily.
CE and RoHS Certified.
Size and Mobility
20W Indoor Insect Killer opens front and back to catch flying insects coming from anywhere.
The compact size results in easy mobile and able to use for outdoor where the roof is a presence.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is the first review I've ever written and I've purchased almost 500 items off amazon.
This bug zapper is awesome, it even catches more than bugs. This morning there was a freaking mouse in my bug zapper! This earns 5 stars because it catches more than just insects.
Crestfallen, I hung it on the wall in the garage, and plugged it into a timer set to run for a few hours in the morning, evening, and overnight. I figured I'd waste a few thousand more watts of electricity and then send it back. That evening my wife came home and decided to undertake the quarterly purge of French fries, white cheddar popcorn, gummy snacks, and abstract artwork from the family wagon. I came outside and briefed her on the failure of operation Reese's Thief, theorizing that the neutral wire must have crossed streams with the HDMI signal, or some such quality control mishap. She looked at me as if I were stupid, and informed me that it had been "popping" nonstop the whole time she'd been out there- and doesn't that mean that it works?
Then I heard it. The sound so satisfying that it ranks second only to the first time I heard my daughter cry (and way ahead of every time after that.) SNAP! Then again a few seconds later. And again, and again, and then a sizzle. Good God, a sizzle. One of those little bloodsucking bastards was making music for me.
The next morning you would have thought Kumonga backed up to it and had explosive diarrhea. If it had wings and liquid insides (at least before that liquid was instantly boiled by Chef Tesla), it was stuck to the grid or piled in the tray. Easy enough to clean up as long as your leaf blower is gas, and not electric.
Wondering if the satisfaction of hearing disease ridden parasites with stealth flight capabilities snap, crackle, and pop with the apex utility innovation of human civilization coursing through their tiny bodies ever wears off? Of course you're not. You know it never can, and never will.