Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Aspectek 20W 6000sqft Coverage Electronic Indoor Commercial insect and mosquito killer zapper eliminator
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- POWERFUL INSECT CONTROL: Attracts flies, moths, mosquitoes, and other flying insects using two UV lightbulbs.
- SAFE: A mesh screen protects you and your family, preventing accidental contact with the electrical grid.
- CHEMICAL-FREE: Insects are attracted and easily killed by the high voltage metal grids, keeping your home free of chemical sprays.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Hang the Electronic Indoor Insect Killer by attaching the accompanying chain to the hooks on the top of the unit, or simply set on down on a solid surface.
- EASY UPKEEP: The removable plastic tray at the bottom of the unit collects dead insect, and is washable to make maintenance fast and simple. The electric grid is self-cleaning.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Color||As the picture shown|
|Item Dimensions||11 x 3.2 x 15 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HR292-1|
|Model Number||Aspectek 20W|
|Shipping Weight||4.05 pounds|
Aspectek's Best Insect Killer and Bug Zapper Device - 20W
Aspectek is an established North American brand with extensive product development knowledge in the Pest Control Field.
The device focuses on zapping flying insects such as mosquitoes, flies, moths, wasp and any bugs attracted by UV lights.
The device contains 2 main features:
- UV bulbs (10W X2 ) to attract insects
- Killing Grid to kill or zap the target by emitting 2,800 Voltage, the highest voltage in the market which is enough power to kill the most of the insects.
Empty the washable tray for the dead insects.
Replace UV bulbs by opening the device layer after unplug and leave it for at least 2~3 hours.
*Please be extra careful when replacing the tubes, make sure you unplug the device and wait for few hours for electricity currents to be all used up.
Making the outer layer to be tight-knit, Aspectek ensures the safety of customers by blocking users' finger to touch the killing grid even with an accident.
*Even with a tight-knit and finesse outer protective layer, please place the device where children are not able to touch it easily.
CE and RoHS Certified.
Size and Mobility
The compact size results in easy mobile and able to use for outdoor where the roof is a presence.
Top customer reviews
This is the first review I've ever written and I've purchased almost 500 items off amazon.
This bug zapper is awesome, it even catches more than bugs. This morning there was a freaking mouse in my bug zapper! This earns 5 stars because it catches more than just insects.
I have continued to work with Aspectek on these issues, and it now appears all problems I previously described have been addressed with their latest revision. An impressive response from Aspectek in taking a crummy bug zapper riddled with safety hazards and quality issues into a solid product. And as for my original unit that earned a 2-star review... it still works over a year later (after my initial repairs). I can't say that about a Stinger zapper I previously purchased which barely made it past the 90-day warranty before the ballast fried.
Aspectek does listen to their customers. Recently they have released an updated version of this zapper that addresses most of the issues I previously described, including a grounded plug, double-pole switch, bleed-off resistors on the capacitor bank, and a QR code for easy re-ordering of the fluorescent tubes. Good for them. That said...
They sent me one of their updated units to evaluate. Although it seems they do have some QC process implemented, unfortunately it isn't good enough yet. As before, the new unit did not work out of the box, and I had to make repairs. The main issue this time was a faulty soldering job caused the insect killing grid to not energize, although the tubes illuminated. I discussed this issue in detail with customer service, and more improvements are in progress to prevent such issues in the future.
The bottom line: much improved. They're heading in the right direction, although there are still a few "rough spots" to smooth out.
And btw, my original unit still works, although finding replacement bulbs was a bit of a fiasco. Next time we'll see how well that QR code works...
Original review 6-16-14:
I have been using this zapper for about a month now. It does its job quite well but...
1. Out of the box it did not turn on. Being someone knowledgeable in electronics, I decided to open it up and take a look. As I had guessed, there was a loose wire. This was a major shock hazard, as if that wire's exposed end made contact with the metal frame, I could have been shocked. Aspectek, you need better QC!
2. I noticed the bleed-off resistor(s) were not installed on the high-voltage generator. This makes it such that the grid will remain energized for as long as a couple days after the unit is switched off. The instruction manual says the charge should dissipate within a couple hours, but I have observed an impressive spark over 12+ hours after unplugging the unit when I discharged it with an insulated screwdriver.
3. The power switch cuts the neutral wire instead of the hot. This too is a shock hazard, as any contact with a metal component while the unit is plugged in (switch on or off) can cause a shock. Aspectek, you need to make sure you assembly technicians understand how to correctly wire up a polarized plug.
4. The metal case is not grounded. If it was, it would eliminate (or greatly reduce the severity of) concerns #1 and #3.
Most recent customer reviews
It works better then others we have tried!Read more
I have had no problems with the product .Read more