Aspectek Bed Bug Trap, Insect Interceptor, Pack of 4
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DESIGNED FOR BEST EFFECTIVENESS: Grooved outer edge allows bed bugs to easily crawl up into the trap, achieving the detection and monitoring effects. The inner wall prevents bugs from escaping or climbing up to the furniture, no sticky hands in the trap area.
- UNIQUELY DESIGNED BUMPS: The bumps on the center well of the device provides even distribution of force from the furniture to prevent cracking accident.
- INNOVATIVE AND USER FRIENDLY: Designed with customer in mind, the traps allow you to place your furniture right against the wall, no need to change your current room design.
- CHEMICAL FREE: The traps work efficiently based on the innovative design which contains no pesticide or any other toxic, harsh and harmful chemical, safe to use in children's rooms and around pets.
- MULTIPLE USE: The pack comes with 4 traps which allow you faster, all at once protection for your home and furniture from bed bugs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Bed Bug Trap and Interceptor is an innovative tool to detect and monitor bed bug infestations in your home. By placing the Bed Bug Trap and Interceptor under each leg of furniture, where you may rest, such as beds, sofas, or armchairs, the Bed Bug Trap and Interceptor eliminates all pathways for bed bugs to lodge themselves in your home. The Bed Bug Trap and Interceptor is a pesticide free and environmentally friendly method of bed bug prevention.
· Grooved outer edge allows bed bugs to easily crawl up into the trap, achieving the detection and monitoring effect
· Inner wall of the trap is pre-coated with talcum powder which prevents the bugs from climbing up to the bed, no stickiness in the trap area
· Innovative and user-friendly design allows you to place furniture and trap right against the wall
· Uniquely designed bumps on the center well of the device provides even distribution of force to prevent cracking, even compatible with thick carpets
· Easy to clean and maintain
· Pesticide free and environmentally friendly
· Designed in North America
How it Works
Place the Bed Bug Trap and Interceptor under each leg of furniture, where people may sleep or rest, such as beds, sofas, or armchairs. The trap will eliminate pathways for bedbugs to access furniture. The grooved walls of the device allow bed bugs to easily crawl up into the trap, and the inner walls are pre-coated with talcum powder to defend against pesky bed bugs. Bed bugs approaching the bed will be trapped and found in the outer ring.
Bed Bug Trap and Interceptor (4 per pack), user-friendly instructions
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Of note: they only work if all linens and pillows are kept of the floor. If the bugs are in the floor and sheets drape far enough to touch the floor or pillows are kept on the floor near/next to the bed, the bugs will have a new path onto the bed, defeating the point of the traps.
Also, I used this with many other anti-bed bug items for a comprehensive approach: Natural bed bug killer spray, delux vacuum, hand-held industrial streamer, anti-bed bug mattress and pillow protectors, and vacuum storage bags for pillow/fabric storage.
Watch a few how-to videos online and pick what fits your needs/family the best.
As far as effectiveness goes, we've caught several types of insects in a relatively short time, so I'm impressed. Bed bugs, tiny ants, and even a lonely little beetle showed up, indicating they the product is at least working as expected. I'd purchase more for my other furniture, but due to the weird bubble design I'd be worried they'd quickly break, or maybe it makes them stronger? I'll update this review if one actually ever cracks.