Aspectek Upgraded 20W Electronic Bug Zapper, Insect Killer - Mosquito, Fly, Moth, Wasp Killer for Indoor -Including 2 Pack Free Replacement Bulbs
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Eco-friendly: Insects are attracted and easily killed by the high voltage metal grids, keeping your home Eco-friendly.
- POWERFUL INSECT CONTROL: Attracts flies, moths, mosquitoes, and other flying insects using two UV lightbulbs
- SAFE: A mesh screen protects you and your family, preventing accidental contact with the electrical grid
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Hang the Electronic Indoor Insect Killer by attaching the accompanying chain to the hooks on the top of the unit, or simply set on down on a solid surface
- EASY UPKEEP: The removable plastic tray at the bottom of the unit collects dead insect, and is washable to make maintenance fast and simple. The electric grid is self-cleaning
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Protective cage to prevent accidental contact with grid by people or pets.
- Wire chain for hanging or set it on a flat surface.
- Powerful electronic grid.
- Removable washable tray for collecting dead insects.
- Designed for indoor use: living room, kitchen, bedroom, basement, enclosed garage, café, restaurant, store, office, hospital etc.
How Does it Work ?
This indoor device is designed to lure flies, mosquitoes and other annoying insect pests to the grid where they will be immediately zapped.
It ships with two ultraviolet bulbs which are especially designed to attract flying insects. A protective guard prevents people and pets from accidentally touching the grid.
How to replace the bulbs?
Step 1. Turn off the power button and Unplug the bug zapper.
Turn off and Unplug
Bent down and Remove
Rotate and Replace the bulbs
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As other reviewers have noted, it is indeed loud when it imparts its rough justice and sends a pitiless bug to the hereafter. There is a piercing "pop," which can be somewhat startling - but that pop signifies one more victory over the unremitting, malevolent flying tyrants, and any startlement is allayed by the satisfaction in knowing another pernicious bug has shuffled off its mortal coil.
Additionally, the execution chamber is easy to clean. It's fairly large, which is a good thing - more surface area to attract the little b**stards.
In short, the only downside I see so far is that noise - and I will take the loud pop any time over being relentlessly harassed by squadrons of pests as I try to read a book. My nightlight is a nightlight once again, and not a beacon for every insect within a quarter-mile radius of my house to torture me in perpetuity.
Pros: It works! Easy clean up. Double as a night light
Con: Short power cord, bulky, audible zap sound
7/2019 - Bought a 2nd one of these for the garage. Works beautifully.
Top reviews from other countries
The zap is very loud, so loud if you are dinning or reading next to it you can be shocked by that. However, be it loud it doesn't really kill instantly for most of the flies. They usually had their wings burnt off and can't fly anymore. In that sense it is effective in terms of disabling the flies from reaching your food. However, they may fall on the floor crawling around, though usually not really far away before they get tired and decided that's it. Also, the power cable is ridiculously short, you'd probably need an extension if you are hanging it off the ceiling or wall.
You might think this thing is clean from chemicals and should have little to no maintenance. This is partly true but the fact is zapping means micro explosion. It essentially quickly heat up the insect locally which sometimes lead to explosion of their bodily fluid, and it can spill and stick to the lamps and nets. I can already see some "thing" stuck here and there, and eventually I will have to take things off and clean it.
The blue lamp is very effective in terms of attracting insect, even for those which *did not* plan on straying into your house. That means, don't put this lamp near a window even with a net, as the small ones can leak into the house but then not necessarily killed by the bug killer, eventually increasing the bug loads. I would avoid putting it at a point which can be seen directly from a netted window.
- dang thing works!
- double sided which essentially allows breeze to pass through
- satisfying “braaap” sound on capture
- easy to clean “dump” tray
- lightweight and portable — as long as you have mains power plug
- seems to use standard size light tubes so replacements should be easy
- satisfying “braaap” sound on capture. It can be loud so don’t place it in the middle of your picnic table.
- really juicy black flies can get stuck on the outer cage
- the light can be disorienting after a while so try and keep it out of your line of sight
- loses one star for how loud and obtrusive the “kill sound” can be annoying
TIP: Don’t leave it outside. It’s not weather resistant so humidity and moisture can start to rust/corrode.