Aspects 407 Jewel Box Window Hummingbird Feeder, 8-Ounce
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$12.44 (40%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Jewel Box window feeder from Aspects
- Brings beautiful hummingbirds right to the window for easy viewing
- Use with or without an ant moat
- Three feeding ports
- Eight ounce nectar capacity
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- 8 ounce capacity
- Three feed ports
Aspects Jewel Box
Window Hummingbird Feeder
The bright red cover attracts the birds. Once there the HighView perch invites them to rest comfortably as they drink from any of three feeding ports while also offering an unobstructed view of the birds. Features a generous 8 oz. capacity, sturdy polycarbonate construction, and a suction-cup mounted bracket. You can use this feeder with or without the ant-moat to block crawling insects. Supports optional Nectar Guard tips.
- Detachable ant moat
- Easy cleaning and filling
- Raised flowers divert rain
- Drip and leak proof
High quality products made in the USA
Our philosophy at Aspects is a simple one; manufacture the best feeders possible to ensure years of enjoyment to both the birds they are designed for and for the people who use them. We continue to manufacture all items in our Rhode Island, USA facility with the best materials available. This enables us to confidently stand behind every item with our Lifetime Guarantee.
Compare with similar items
Aspects ASPECTS437 The Gem Window Hummingbird Feeder
Perky-Pet Window Mount Hummingbird Feeder iridescent color (8 oz )
Aspects HummZinger Excel 16 oz Hanging Hummingbird Feeder
GrayBunny GB-6868 Mini Hummingbird Feeder and Window Mount Suction Cup Accessory
Aspects HummZinger HighView 12 oz Hanging Hummingbird Feeder
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Smartisan GK||JC's Wildlife||Amazon.com||Lanterns house||GrayBunny||bird houses by Mark|
|Item Dimensions||8.5 x 6 x 2.2 in||3.37 x 6 x 2 in||6 x 9 x 4 in||9 x 9 x 2 in||3.3 x 3.3 x 6.4 in||7.75 x 7.75 x 1.75 in|
The bright red cover attracts the birds. Once there the HighView perch invites them to rest comfortably as they drink from any of three feeding ports while also offering an unobstructed view of the birds. Features a generous 8 ounce capacity, sturdy polycarbonate construction, and a suction-cup mounted bracket. You can use this feeder with or without the ant-moat to block crawling insects. Supports optional Nectar Guard tips.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got mine in early Spring and put it up almost immediately. At first, I was disappointed that it wasn't attracting any HB's (like some reviews indicated) However, I kept refilling it and was rewarded by several little "girls" almost feeding constantly, taking turns, for several weeks. Then there became fewer and fewer feeding. I guess they continued up to Canada, or wherever they go from here.
I still kept filling, cleaning, and refilling. Then they came back several weeks later... this time with some males. I guess this was the second wave and they've been here ever since. In past seasons, I've not had them stay at any of my other feeders so long into the season. This feeder seems to attract them better than the up-side-down and other window hangers I had... so I've just removed all the others and concentrate only on this Aspects one now.
There are, however, several things that I've discovered and I do that has made this feeder a success (that some other reviewers indicate they don't like with this feeder and have given it poor reviews). I believe this feeder is well made, sturdy, and works flawlessly if you do (or don't do) several things:
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS enclosed with the unit then...
1. Keep the mote (if you use it) filled whenever it needs it if you have ant or other insect issues. Don't complain about mother nature evaporating the water! You can't fight her and the mote can only be so big, otherwise you'd need a crane to hold the feeder up. Also, if your feeder is in the direct sun, the water in the mote (and food in the feeder) WILL evaporate faster! (Duh).
2. The food container is sufficiently adequate in volume. I only use about a 1/4 to 1/3 cup of mixture in the feeder and change it often. This will ensure the HB's are getting fresh food and you don't toss out so much. If you have hordes of HB's feeding and they actually do empty it, use your own strategy (your mileage will vary)... but you probably aren't the people giving this product poor reviews in the first place- because you've figured it out already!
3. Clean the outside of the window where the suction cups will be attached... but only with PLAIN WATER and a rag or paper towel. Some window cleaners lay down a film so the suction cups may not be able to hold onto the glass very well.
4. Use the window mullion (frame or pane divider trim) to help support the base. It makes it more stable. We've had some high winds during several storms this summer and they never affected the feeder at all. Check the suction cup's grip every other filling, or so, and give them a push to ensure they stay attached. Remove the base periodically and re-clean the glass and cups for insurance.
5. When installing the suction cups, DO NOT tighten the screws (too) tight. I can see how some (negative) reviewers of this product may have driven the screws too deeply into the cup and actually punctured the whole way through (or used the wrong length screws that were supplied for an alternate deck mounting).
6. No need to attach, or paint, yellow, or any other colored petals to the feed holes. They will come and feed being drawn just by the translucent red jewel-box top. Be patient! Just in writing this review, I've probably had two dozen visit the feeder and drink (it's mid July, when they'd usually be gone in past years).
All in all, I'm totally satisfied with this feeder. I give it 5 stars (10 if they'd let me). I believe most of the negative reviews are due to operator error and are just venting instead of admitting their woe's. Don't let some negative reviews or reviewers keep you from this feeder!
They have been up a month now and no problems with the suction cups holding them to the window, even in moderate winds. They are easy to take down and fill.
After 5 months of use, the suction cups are still holding strong. Not a single issue so far Hummers loved it immensely.
some assembly was required for the pieces, but once i scanned the included diagram, it went together rather quickly. in the package, you get a separate bracket with the 2 suction cups, which you can then hang the feeder on by itself, or hang an ant-moat that the feeder pops into. either way you do it, the feeder unit (a pita- or taco-shaped box) pops right out of the bracket very easily, which allows you to empty and clean the nectar chamber without fidgeting the suction cups off the window.
the suction cups went on tightly, and have been going strong for about 2 weeks now, despite plenty of visitors and a full nectar chamber.
a coworker and i each bought one of these and hung them up at the same time a few windows apart at the office building. though this isn't in a residential neighborhood at all, and there's therefore no other bird feeders in the nearby area, the hummingbirds found these feeders right away. i'm now treated to plenty of adorable birds just past my computer monitor, right up close, brightening my work day. several other office-mates are now buying the same feeders after seeing how great they work!