Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Aspects HummZinger HighView 12 oz Hanging Hummingb...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 56% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Aspects HummZinger HighView 12 oz Hanging Hummingbird Feeder
|Price:||$24.10 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The feeder includes a HighView perch that invites hummingbirds to rest comfortably as they drink from any of four feeding ports while also offering an unobstructed view of the birds.
- Bright red cover attracts hummingbirds from a distance and is easily removed so the bowl can be cleaned quickly and thoroughly.
- Constructed of unbreakable polycarbonate.
- 4 Feeding Ports.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Item Dimensions||1.75 x 7.75 x 7.75 inches|
|Item Weight||0.8 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||429|
|Shipping Weight||0.8 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Aspects HummZinger HighView 12 oz Hanging Hummingbird Feeder
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||7.75 x 7.75 x 1.75 in||9 x 9 x 2 in||7.88 x 8.38 x 2.25 in||2 x 7.5 x 6.88 in||7 x 7 x 9.25 in||7 x 7 x 7.25 in|
The hummzinger highview feeder offers an upgrade to the classic line of hummingbird feeders. The feeder includes a highview perch that invites hummingbirds to rest comfortably as they drink from any of four feeding ports while also offering an unobstructed view of the birds. The built-in ant moat blocks crawling insects from contaminating nectar. Bright red cover attracts hummers from a distance and removes easily so the bowl can be cleaned quickly and thoroughly. Constructed of unbreakable polycarbonate and backed with a lifetime guarantee.
Top Customer Reviews
The Hummzinger High View has the following positive attributes:
1.) Lifetime Guarantee - Will not break or fade
2.) Very easy to clean
3.) Flying & crawling insect resistant
4.) You can purchase 'Nectar Guard' tips which make the feeder truly insect proof
5.) Made in the USA
6.) Aspects Inc. is known for excellent customer service
7.) Birds can perch while they feed (this allows them to conserve vital energy)
8.) Birds are easy to view due to the high perching position
9.) Birds can easily achieve a comfortable feeding position.
I can think of nothing negative to say about this feeder. Perhaps it could be somewhat larger (for those of you who have MANY hummingbirds), but I cleaned the feeders nearly every day during the summer. So, for me, capacity was never a problem.
There is an ant moat that catches ants, but in this 100+ weather, it evaporates rather quickly. I have found only a few random ants floating inside, compared to the tons we have inside our other feeders.
And, so far, our 3-4 hummingbirds we get each year love it! We have 5 different feeders around our yard, and this one seems to be the favorite since we put it up last week! They use the perch as well, so that helps them feed longer.
I would definitely recommend this feeder over ones with an upside-down bottle design. This one beats those out on every level!
My hummingbirds took to it right away and "Chubs" (the "alpha" hummingbird that dominates my feeder) sits on it often. The other hummers manage to get drinks in too and none of them have difficulty figuring it out. I was hesitant to buy it because others said their hummers didn't like it, but I'm glad made the purchase. Hummingbirds have different personalities and the only way to know if the ones in your area will like this one is to try it. I would have given it five stars, but like others have pointed out the hummers can't drink if it's too low & I think they should have included four guard tips with the purchase.
I've had this feeder for a month . . . I will post again in the Spring when there are more hummingbirds around to let you know if it's still working for me when the ant moat will be put to the test.
1. Simple three-piece construction (two pieces after the hook is attached).
2. Very simple to clean. No other feeder is so easy to clean.
3. No matter where the bids sit, you can see them. With bottle style feeders, they are often hidden on the other side of the bottle.
4. The birds love the option of sitting on the perch...and while some will still hover, many will sit.
5. The ant moat in the middle is very effective in keeping most ants away, as long as you keep a little water in the moat.
6. The moat has drain holes to keep from overfilling during rain storms.
7. The color is attractive to the hummers and there is no need for colored water. Some complain that the "flowers" on the feeder aren't painted a different color, but the birds had no trouble figuring it out. They were at the feeder less than 24 hours after I put it out.
Perhaps the only downside is that you can't allow the nectar level to get too low. But remember that hummingbirds have long beaks and long tongues, so they can reach pretty far into the feeder. Besides, one really should change out the nectar every few days anyway and clean the feeder to prevent bacterial growth.
This feeder was so popular with the hummingbirds that I bought a second one...just so they wouldn't fight over it!